In'am meaning and origin
Meaning: Bestowal and Act of Benefaction
Add to favorites
The unisex name In'am is used predominantly in Arabic, In'am means "Kindness or Act of Benefaction" has its origin in Arabic.Names that rhyme with In'am
Popularity of In'am
In'am is an uncommon name around the world.
Looking for a name like In'am? Please go through the following names
- Kamboujiya - Meaning of Kamboujiya is Handsome King is used as a baby boy name is specifically used in Arabic
- Tabari - Meaning of Tabari is Famous Muslim Historian or He Remembers is used as a boy name which is mainly used in Arabic is rooted from Arabic
- NurUlQiblatayn specifically is used in Arabic, meaning of NurUlQiblatayn is "Light of the Two Qibla" is given to baby boys
- Ruhiya - Ruhiya's meaning is Spiritual is especially used in Arabic is aimed at baby girls
- Samandar - Unexpected choice and Contemporary boy name Samandar means "Sea Water or Ocean" is mainly used in Arabic
Namesakes of In'am
We could not find any notable namesake.