Isibel name meaning
What does Isibel mean?
Origin of Isibel is in Hebrew is used as a baby girl name. Isibel is version of biblical, conifer and predominant Isabella. Isabella is resulted from Elisabeth. Isabella is form of Nebenform Isabel in Spanish and Italian languages. Also Isabella is form of Elizabeth in Spanish language. Isabella is also Spanish, Dutch and German form of Isabel. Isabella is also Portuguese and Spanish form of Elisabet. Meaning of Isabella is God of Plenty, Variant of Elizabeth and God's Promise is rooted from Hebrew. Also. Isibel is a form of venerable, commonly accepted and biblical Isabelle. Isabelle is version of commonly accepted, in fashion mainstream and biblical Isabel. Isabelle is resulted from Elisabeth. Isabelle is French cognate of Isabel. Also Isabelle is equivalent of Isabel in French language. Also. Isibel is variant form of loved, long standing and sky-scraping Isabel. Isabel is a form of Elizabeth Proven�al. Also Isabel is variation of cherished and ceaseless Isabella. Isabel is also variant of well-known and persistent Isabelle. Isabel is a resultant of Elisabeth. Isabel is equivalent of Elizabeth in Spanish language. Also Isabel is Spanish equivalent of Elisabet. Isabel is also English form of Isabella.
Variants of Isibel
View middle names that goes with Isibel like Celine, Sharlene, Prew, Saoirse,Names that rhyme with Isibel
How popular is the name Isibel?
Isibel is an uncommon name around the world.
What numerology tells about Isibel?
You have a sharp eye for details and multitasking is your thing. It's time you set up a positive mind-set, open up to new adventures and explore the world. You are a fighter for good but always attract the worst people in your life. You have an artistic soul and a good eye for everything you put your focus on. You desire to change constantly and you get easily bored. Having the letter I as a cornerstone reveals much about your great personality.
You would love these names similar to Isibel
- Ezzey - Boy name Ezzey has origin in Hebrew, meaning of Ezzey is "Help". Ezzey is derivation of Ezer.
- Chaveiva - Chaveiva's meaning is One who is Dearly Loved has origin in Hebrew is bestowed upon girls. Chaveiva is resulted from Chaviva.
- Ruven - Unfamiliar Hebrew Ruven is used as a baby boy name and is substantially used in Tamil and German, meaning of Ruven is "A Son! or Behold"
- Simha - Boy name Simha is dominantly used in Hindi and Gujarati has its roots in Hebrew, meaning of Simha is "Joy or The Lion"
- Abidun means My Father Knows Father of Knowledge, Who Adores God and Adorers is a boy name has origin in Hebrew. Abidun is derived from Abida.
Famous people named Isibel
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Isibel
- Girl names beginning with I
- Hebrew Girl Names
- Baby Names that mean Consecrated
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Bountiful
- Baby Names that mean Plenty
- Baby Names that mean Promise
- Baby Names that mean Oath
- Baby Names that mean Perfection
- Baby Names that mean Protects
- Baby Names that mean House
- Baby Names that mean Perfect
- Baby Names that mean Pledged