Jaimmie meaning and origin
Jaimmie is spelling variant of Jaimie. Jaimie is a version of JacquelineJacqueline. Jaimie is another transcription of Jamie. Unorthodox Jaimie is used primarily in English and English is originated from Hebrew, Jaimie means "He who Supplants and One Who Supplants".
Variants of Jaimmie
View middle names that goes with Jaimmie like Ivia,Names that rhyme with Jaimmie
Popularity of Jaimmie
Jaimmie is a rare baby name in United States and may not be used now. At least, 70 people globally have been given the name as per our findings.
Here's what numbers has to say about Jaimmie
Handling the problems and life situations of others keeps you distracted from your own. Others need you in their life, but you don't need anyone. You have the ability to predict things before they happen thanks to your strong intuition. Instead of running over people on your way to success, you teach them how to find their own path and how to succeed. Negative people steal your energy and leave you drained and unwilling to do the things you want to do like express your feelings in a creative manner.
Parents who liked Jaimmie, loved these names
- Anne - Customary and Evergreen unisex name Anne is originated from Hebrew, Anne means "Grace, Eagle or God is Gracious" is used especially in English, Greenlandic and German. Famous name Anne managed to bag 497th position among baby girl names in 2008 in United States
- Jante - Unwonted Jantes origin is Hebrew, meaning of Jante is "Gift from God, The Lord is Gracious and God is Gracious" used mostly in English is bestowed upon both genders. Jante is resulted from Janet.
- Exodas - The girl name Exodas means "Of the Great Deliverance" is originated from Hebrew. Exodas is derivative of Exodus.
- Carmene - Curious girl name Carmene is substantially used in English, meaning of Carmene is "Garden Orchard and Garden" is rooted from Hebrew. Carmene is a derivation of Carmen.
- Anoesj came from Hebrew, meaning of Anoesj is "Earth and Water and He (God) Was Gracious" aimed at girls is used primarily in Dutch. Anoesj is derived from Anna.
Namesakes of Jaimmie
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Jaimmie
- Girl names beginning with J
- English Girl Names
- Hebrew Girl Names
- Unique English Names
- Girl names that starts with Jai
- Girl names that ends with -mie
- Baby Names that mean Supplanter
- Baby Names that mean Woman
- Baby Names that mean Heel
- Baby Names that mean Supplants
- Baby Names that mean Yahweh
- Baby Names that mean Protect
- Baby Names that mean One