Keylie name meaning
What does Keylie mean?
Keylie is another transcription of Keyli. Keyli is a version of Keiley. Also Keyli is variant form of unfading and preeminent Kelly.
Is Keylie suitable to use as a baby name?
Yes, Keylie is an excellent choice of name for a baby girl. Its Gaelic origin means 'slender' and the name has a gentle and delicate feel to it. Keylie can easily be shortened to Key or Kylie, both of which make lovely nicknames. The name is not overly common but also not unheard of so it stands out in its own special way. The name conveys sophistication and strength while being soft and feminine at the same time. It is suitable for any baby girl, no matter their age or background, and will make a perfect addition to any family's heritage.
How do I pronounce Keylie?
You can pronounce the two syllabled name Keylie as ke(y)-lie.
Variants of Keylie
Keyli, Keiley, Kelly, Keylei, Keilee, Keeley, Kayla, Kailianna, Ceallagh
View middle names that goes with Keylie like Pien, Elizebeth, Ariadna,Names that rhyme with Keylie
How popular is the name Keylie?
Keylie is an uncommon baby name in United States, even after 20 years of presence it could not make beyond the top 7000. Over 236 babies in United States have been named Keylie. The given name is a rare baby name in France where it is still in use. According to our estimate, over 200 babies have been named Keylie globally.
What numbers say about Keylie?
Meditation is your thing. Partnerships are exclusively important to you. You are also a great storyteller and always share the best experiences. Your career success is inevitable. Helping others makes your heart happy. Having number 1 as your soul urge no reveals your deep desire to prove yourself to other people and acquire their acceptance. You are born for so much more than you think. If you notice someone being superficial, you walk away.
Do you like Keylie? Read these names too
- Kenrik substantially is used in English has origin in Celtic bestowed upon baby boys, meaning of Kenrik is "Royal Ruler or Royal Chieftain"
- Gordy - Unwonted Gordy came from Celtic, meaning of Gordy is "Form of Gordon or From the Cornered Hill" which is used in English is a baby boy name
- Clelland - The boy name Clelland is originated from Celtic, Clelland means "Descendant of Faolán" is used commonly in English. Clelland is a derivative of Cleland.
- Tory - Of Latin, Old Irish and Celtic origin, Admired Tory means "Castle, Conqueror or Victory" which is majorly used in Danish, English and English is used as a unisex name
- Germanus - Originated from Latin and Celtic, Germanus bestowed upon baby boys is used majorly in Finnish, Swedish and German. Germanus is Latin form of Germann
Famous people named Keylie
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Keylie
- Girl names beginning with K
- American Girl Names
- Celtic Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Girl names that starts with Key
- Girl names that ends with -lie
- Baby Names that mean Descendant
- Baby Names that mean Warrior
- Baby Names that mean Lively
- Baby Names that mean Strife
- Baby Names that mean War
- Baby Names that mean Bright
- Baby Names that mean Brave
- Baby Names that mean Farm
- Baby Names that mean Spring
- Baby Names that mean Church
- Baby Names that mean Monastery
- Baby Names that mean Fight