Krystyne meaning and origin
Infrequent girl name Krystyne is particulary used in English has origin in Latin. Krystyne is a version of perennial and biblical Christina. Christina is variant of perpetual and famous Christiana. Christina is resultant of Christine. Christina is effeminate variant of Christian. Christina is Greek form of Christiane. Origin of Infrequent Christina is in Latin, meaning of Christina is "Disciple of Christ, Anointed and Belonging to Christ". Also. Krystyne is a variant spelling of Christine. Christine is variant form of biblical, ceaseless and illustrous Christina. Christine is Greek cognate of Christiane.
Variants of Krystyne
View middle names that goes with Krystyne like Leatrice, Darleen, Roseanna, Mirthe,Names that rhyme with Krystyne
Popularity of Krystyne
Krystyne is an uncommon baby name in United States and may not be used now. According to our findings, at least 100 people have been bestowed Krystyne around the globe.
What numerology tells about Krystyne?
It seems like cruel, evil, and trickery people can't hang around you for too long. You like to help people but refuse help when it comes to your life struggles. You can spend a whole day on meditation instead of exercise and feel equally productive, or even more. Not everyone wants to change the world as you do. You have a lot of friends who respect you deeply. Skin touch makes you nervous because you feel it so deeply that it makes you tremble.
You would love these names similar to Krystyne
- Fantino - Meaning of Fantino is Infant or Innocent is used mostly in Italian is a boy name has its origin in Latin
- Tonia - Tonia's meaning is That Feeds on Flower, Female Version of Anthony or Invaluable is used majorly in Italian and Danish. Its origin is in Greek, English-American and Latin is used as a gender insensitive name
- Sindi - Used in Albanian unexpected, Sindi came from French, Old Greek and Latin and is used for girls, Sindi means "Woman from the Mountain Kynthos on Delos Island"
- Lucifer - Atypical and Fresh boy name Lucifer has origin in Latin and is principally used in English language, meaning of Lucifer is "Light Bearer"
- Karena - Outlandish Karena came from Latin, Italian and Old Greek, meaning of Karena is "Dear One and Dear" given to girls is used commonly in Finnish and Scandinavian. Karena is shortened form of Cara.
Namesakes of Krystyne
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Krystyne
- Girl names beginning with K
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Latin Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -yne
- Baby Names that mean Anointed
- Baby Names that mean Christian
- Baby Names that mean Christ
- Baby Names that mean bearer
- Baby Names that mean Beautiful
- Baby Names that mean Woman
- Baby Names that mean Disciple
- Baby Names that mean Belonging
- Baby Names that mean One
- Baby Names that mean Follower
- Baby Names that mean Faith