Mabile meaning and origin
Mabile primarily is used in English is originated from Spanish, English, Latin and Old French is bestowed upon girls. Mabile is version of persistent and dominant Mabel. Mabel is derivation of Aimable. Mabel is short version of Amabella. Also Mabel is diminutive of María Isabel. Mabel is equivalent of Amabel in English language. Also Mabel is form of Maribel in Spanish language. Meaning of Mabel is Gracious and Who Deserves to Be Loved is originated from English and Spanish.
Variants of MabileNames that rhyme with Mabile
Popularity of Mabile
Mabile is a familiar baby name in Brazil. As per our findings, over 100 people has been named Mabile globally, concentrated mainly in Spanish regions.
Numerological analysis of Mabile
You keep following your heart in order to avoid disappointment and solitude. Your motto is: be the change you want to see in the world and make a difference while you are alive. You are always preoccupied with other people's problems because they know you are compassionate and ready to help at any time. You can turn from the excessive thinker into a careless child in no time. You don't believe much in love. However, deep inside, you secretly wish to find someone who will prove you wrong.
Do you like Mabile? Other names you would love
- Lisha - Frequently Used Lisha is used prevalently in Telugu and Bengali is a girl name, Lisha means "Mysterious, Happy or Derived from Alicia" has origin in Sanskrit, Latin and Germanic
- Roxanne - Noteworthy Roxanne is used majorly in Finnish, French and Danish, Roxanne means "Star, Bright or Queen". Its origin is in Old Persian and Latin is used as a unisex name
- Similienne - The Similienne has its origin in Latin, meaning of Similienne is "Similar"
- Pentti - Used predominantly in Finnish, Norwegian and Swedish imperishable and popular, Pentti is originated from Finnish and Latin is used customarily as a boy name. Pentti is Finnish form of Bengt/Bent. Also Pentti is Finnish cognate of Bernt. Also Pentti is Finnish equivalent of Ben
- Caton - The rare unisex name Caton is originated from Latin, Caton means "Knowledgeable Wise" is used largely in English
Namesakes of Mabile
We could not find any notable namesake.