Melva name meaning
What does Melva mean?
Unfading and Prominent Melva is used in English, Melva means "Armored Ruler, Mill-worker or Sweet Friend" used for both genders came from Old English and English. Melva is variant of immutable and popular Melvina. Melvina is a variation of Malwine. Melvina is effeminate version of Melvin. Meaning of Melvina is Chief, Chieftain and Prince has origin in Old English, Anglo-Saxon and English.
How about the name Melva for a baby?
Melva is a unique and beautiful name for a baby girl that exudes strength, power, and leadership. It has a British origin and means "chieftain." Although it has been used mostly in the past, Melva remains an uncommon yet charming name for modern parents seeking something distinctive for their daughter. Its powerful sound and unique spelling make it stand out from other names that are more common or have trendier variations. In addition to its unique qualities, Melva has a touch of elegance that makes it perfect for parents who want to give their daughter a timeless name with character and depth.
How do I pronounce Melva?
Two syllabled Melva is pronounced as m(e)-lva. It can also be pronounced as mel-va.
Variants of Melva
Melvina, Malwine, Melvin, MalvinaNames that rhyme with Melva
How popular is the name Melva?
A common name in United States with over 14179 new-borns have been given the name since 1880. When at the peak of its usage in 1937, 308 girls were bestowed the name and it was ranked at 371st position. Moreover, the first name has been to But Melva is a popular baby name in Colombia where every 1 in 7000 have the name as well as in, Peru and Ecuador. According to our research, over 50000 babies have been named Melva globally.
Numerological aspects of Melva
You are hard to figure. You always analyze something in your mind. In order to achieve something great and unseen so far, you have to rely on your talents, creativity, and intuition. You are also the craziest, most determinate and strong-willed one in your surroundings. Reveal your pain and let people who've hurt you know how you feel. Stop undervaluing love and relationships. You are just scared to express your feelings because you secretly believe it will give people power over you.
Do you like Melva? Read these names too
- Nakia - Meaning of Nakia is Pure or Faithful is used prevalently in English and Arabic. It is rooted from Arabic is given to both boys and girls. Dominant Nakia ranked at 414 position in 1976 on baby girl names chart in United States
- Shayne - Famed Shayne came from Hebrew is used especially in Hebrew and English, meaning of Shayne is "Yahweh is Gracious" is a gender-neutral name
- Amira - Prevalent girl name Amira is predominantly used in Arabic and Hebrew and of Hebrew and Arabic origin, Amira means "Commander or Princess"
- Selma - Originated from Arabic, Celtic and Germanic, Popular and Conifer Selma means "Protected by God, Well Spoken or Helmet of God" and is especially used in Bengali, Sanskrit and Gujarati is a unisex name
- Marianne - Chiefly used in French, Finnish and Swedish persistent and darling, Marianne aimed at both sexes which originated from Hebrew, meaning of Marianne is "Rebelliousnesses Wished for Child, Maria or A Blend of Marie Star of the Sea or Anne"
Middle names for Melva
These cute and distinctive middle names flows beautifully with the baby name Melva .
View more middle names that goes with Melva.
Famous people named Melva
- Melva Graham in Call Txt Savvy, Today! as Writer
Lists having Melva
- Boys names beginning with M
- Girls names beginning with M
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Girl names that starts with Mel
- Baby Names that mean Ruler
- Baby Names that mean Mill
- Baby Names that mean worker
- Baby Names that mean Chieftain
- Baby Names that mean Slender
- Baby Names that mean Delicate
- Baby Names that mean Flower
- Baby Names that mean Sweet
- Baby Names that mean Friend