Brittney name meaning
What does Brittney mean?
Trendy Brittney's origin is Old English bestowed upon both boys and girls, used notably in English, meaning of Brittney is "From Brittany or Britain". Brittney is variation of outstanding Brittany. Meaning of Brittany is England and From Little Britain is predominantly used in English is originated from Old English.
How does Brittney sound as a baby name?
Brittney is a popular baby girl name that has been used for decades. This name has some unique specialties that make it stand out from other names. First, its origin is Latin, and it means from Brittany or Great Britain. This gives the name a sense of history and heritage. Second, Brittney has several variations, including Brittany, Britney, Britnee, and Britany, allowing parents to choose the version that best suits their tastes. Finally, Brittney has a pleasant sound and easy pronunciation which makes it a popular choice among parents who want to give their child a beautiful and timeless name. Overall, these specialities make Brittney an excellent choice for parents looking for a baby girl's name with historical significance and broad appeal.
How do I pronounce Brittney?
The three syllabled name Brittney is pronounced, b-ritt-ney. The name can also be pronounced as br(it)-tney.
Variants of Brittney
Brittany, Bretny, Britney, Brittanylee, Britini, BritniNames that rhyme with Brittney
How popular is the name Brittney?
Brittney was a very popular name in United States. Over 82146 babies have been given the first name in 69 years. At its zenith in 1989, it ranked 41st when 7831 parents chose the moniker for their baby girls. However after 69 years, the name is on free fall on the charts. Additionally, the first name has been in the top 50 baby names 2 times Brittney is a unique baby name in England and Wales during its short run, it been to the top 700 names. In 1999, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 631 on girl names chart when 40 babies were named Brittney. Also, during its short run of just 1 years in Queensland, it had made it to the top 100 names. In 1999, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 93 on girl names chart when 45 babies were named Brittney.
Brittney is a rare baby name in Belgium and may not be used now. And also in Queensland. Brittney is a common name in Canada while somewhat familiar name in Australia and Trinidad and Tobago. At least, 80000 people globally have been given the name as per our estimate.
Brittney in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
What numerology tells about Brittney?
Introvert people like you should learn how to have more fun. In order to earn more, use some of your many talents. Competing with people won't bring you much but, compete with yourself will make you better than you were yesterday. You are a selfish but understanding friend and lover. Leave your own mark in the world. It's time you give adventure and spontaneity a chance. Relationships make you feel trapped.
Looking for names similar to Brittney? Please go through the following names
- Ordway - Used substantially in English, Ordway means "Warrior Armed with a Spear or A Fighter Armed with a Spear". It is rooted from Old English is aimed at boys
- Earwyna means Friend of the Sea is used substantially in English. Its origin is in English is used commonly as a baby girl name
- Schuyler - Eminent and Evergreen unisex name Schuyler is particulary used in English. It is rooted from Dutch, meaning of Schuyler is "The Element Scholier Which Means Student Scholar or Student"
- Banner - Unorthodox Banner is originated from English is used substantially in English, a gender-neutral name, Banner means "Flag or Ensign Bearer"
- Jorrel - Rare boy name Jorrel is originated from Krypton, meaning of Jorrel is "Mighty Spearman or The Fictional Character Jorel Father of Superman" is especially used in English
Middle names for Brittney
These are some of the bold and sweet options for Brittney middle names.
View more middle names that goes with Brittney.
Sibling Names for Brittney
If you've already settled on the name "Brittney" for your little bundle of joy, it's now time to pick out a perfect name for her sibling. We've curated a list of unique and beautiful names that perfectly complement "Brittney". Read on to find some great options for your new addition to the family.
Sister to Brittney
Brother to Brittney
Celebrity Baby News
- Rap Star Logic Welcomes Second Baby To The Family
Life is about to get a little more hectic for the rap star Logic and his wife, Brittney Noell, as they are expecting their second child! On New Year’s Day, the couple confirmed the news with an ultrasound video posted to their Instagram accounts. The two have been married since September 2019 and have already welcomed their first son, Bobby Hall in July 2020.
Famous people named Brittney
- Brittney Rogers, former American beauty queen and reality television contestant
- Brittney Karbowski, American voice actress
- Brittney Powell, German-American actress
- Brittney McConn, and won the Nebelhorn Trophy later that year
- Brittney Coyle in Dark Ride as Actress
- Brittney Kara in Roommates as Actress
- Brittney Schwarz in The Adventures of Pepper and Paula as Actress
- Brittney Shipp in Episode dated 3 June 2012 as
- Brittney Banxx in The Vampire Mistress as Actress
- Brittney Sorensen in Black Dynamite as Actress
- Brittney Jones in Brittney Jones Confidential as
- Brittney Sito in Shhhh as Actress
- Brittney Cole in Napoleon Dynamite as Actress
- Brittney Guzman in Tiptoes as Actress
- Brittney Reese is an American long jump athlete.
- Actor Brittney Bomann, renowned for movie Desert of Death
Lists having Brittney
- Boys names beginning with B
- Girls names beginning with B
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Girl names that starts with Brit
- Popular Girl Names in United States (1995)
- Popular Girl Names in Queensland (1999)
- Baby Names that mean Land