Lizbeth meaning and origin
Famous unisex name Lizbeth is originated from Hebrew, used mostly in English, Swedish, Finnish, Norwegian and Danish languages, meaning of Lizbeth is "Consecrated to God, Variation of Elizabeth, My God is Bountiful, God of Plenty, God's Promise, God is My Oath, My God is Abundance or My God has Sworn". Lizbeth is resultant of Liza. Liza is derived from Elisabeth. Liza is short form of Elizabeth. Admired Liza is originated from Hebrew, Liza means "Dedicated for Allah and Devoted to God".
Variants of LizbethNames that rhyme with Lizbeth
Popularity of Lizbeth
Lizbeth was a popular name in United States. Over 24462 babies have been named Lizbeth since 1924. When at its peak in 2002, 2569 girls were bestowed the name and it was ranked at 133rd position. However after 80 years, the name is on free fall on the charts. Moreover, the first name has been to the top 500 baby names 14 times But Lizbeth is a popular baby name in Mexico where every 1 in 2000 have the name as well as in, Peru and Puerto Rico. As per our research, over 120000 babies have been bestowed Lizbeth around the globe.
Lizbeth in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
What numerology tells about Lizbeth?
You are a sensitive fellow who's often taken for granted. Letter H in your name, represents your creativity. Understanding others is your specialty, but you never expect people to do for you, what you are willing to do for them. They want to be adored and loved by others. It's time you give adventure and spontaneity a chance. Freedom is what's most important for you. Relationships make you feel trapped.
You would love these names similar to Lizbeth
- Leia - Prevailing girl name Leia is especially used in English and Norwegian, meaning of Leia is "Delicate, Tired or Meadow" is originated from Hebrew and Hawaiian. Preeminent name Leia bagged 296th position on the list of baby girl names in 2018 in United States
- Anastasia - Eternal and Famed Anastasia is used in Norwegian and Russian, Anastasia means "Risen One, Surrender or Resurrection", rooted from Old Greek is given to both sexes
- Wilhelmina - Mainly used in Norwegian and Dutch durable and acclaimed, Wilhelmina aimed at both boys and girls, meaning of Wilhelmina is "Protect or Resolute Protector" has its origin in Old High German and Germanic
- Saul - Commonly Accepted and Enduring Saul is originated from Hebrew and Latin is used mostly in Faroese, Norwegian and Danish is a gender insensitive name, Saul means "Weak or Asked for Prayed For"
- Macey - The famous unisex name Macey is originated from Old French and Old English, Macey means "Mattea" is used commonly in English language
Namesakes of Lizbeth
- Lizbeth MacKay, American actress
- Lizbeth Robles, first female Puerto Rican female soldier to die in combat when she perished
- Lizbeth Santos in Joey and the Neighbor as Actress
- Lizbeth Castro characterized minor role of N in 1988 horror and mystery movie Dinastia sangrienta.
Lists having Lizbeth
- Biblical Baby Names
- Boys names beginning with L
- Girls names beginning with L
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Hebrew Baby Names
- Danish Baby Names
- Finnish Baby Names
- Norwegian Baby Names
- Swedish Baby Names
- Popular English Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -beth
- Baby Names that mean Consecrated
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Bountiful
- Baby Names that mean Plenty
- Baby Names that mean Promise
- Baby Names that mean Oath
- Baby Names that mean Abundance
- Baby Names that mean Sworn