Michalek meaning and origin
Michalek is used dominantly in Polish is a baby boy name is rooted from Hebrew. Michalek is a variation of prevailing Michal. Michal is form of prominent and biblical Michael. Michal means Who is Like God and Brook is rooted from English and Czech.
Variants of MichalekNames that rhyme with Michalek
Popularity of Michalek
Michalek is an uncommon name around the world.
What numerology tells about Michalek?
You want to do everything as planned in life. Lower your expectations in people and increase the expectations you have in yourself. To have no 6 as your soul urge number means you are focused on inner healing. You often trust the wrong people when it comes to relationships. Don't make work your priority. The only thing that should concern you is your short temper and anxiety. You are a lone wolf who can survive on his own because of his skills, highly developed sense of intuition, and the ability to provide for himself.
If you like Michalek, you would love these names
- Wladyslaw - Outlandish Wladyslaw came from Slavonic and Old Slavic, meaning of Wladyslaw is "Who Owns or Glory, Slav or Rule" and is aimed at baby boys is mostly used in Polish
- Salomea - Meaning of Salomea is The Peaceful used for girls which of Hebrew and Greek origin is especially used in Polish
- Manina - Origin of Far-out Manina is in Polish, meaning of Manina is "A Warring Woman" is used as a baby girl name
- Lucjan commonly is used in Polish, meaning of Lucjan is "The Bright or Born At Daybreak" and a baby boy name is of Latin origin
- Józef - Boy name Józef means "He (God) Will Add" and came from Hebrew is used in Polish
Namesakes of Michalek
We could not find any notable namesake.