Nancee meaning and origin
Unexpected Nancee's origin is Old English, Hebrew, Arabic, Old Greek and Celtic is dominantly used in English is aimed at baby girls. Nancee is variant form of illustrous and long standing Nancy. Nancy is abridged form of Anne. Nancy is form of Anna in English language. Meaning of Nancy is Mercy and Favor is rooted from Hebrew.
Variants of NanceeNames that rhyme with Nancee
Popularity of Nancee
Nancee is a familiar baby name in United States, it had been in use since 1925 and was last seen in 1983, during its 54 years of usage, it was able to reach the top 2000 names. In 1950, it ranked 1183rd when 67 girl were named Nancee. Over 1358 babies in United States have been named Nancee. The name is a rare baby name in England and Wales still in use today. According to our findings, over 2000 babies have been named Nancee globally.
Numerological aspects of Nancee
You believe that nothing is impossible until your heart beats. You love life and life loves you. You are all about independence, and like to have your own possessions because you like to enjoy luxury but not at any prize. You want to be the boss in every situation. You hang around with different people, so you can widen your life perspective and expand your knowledge. You have no enemies. You have the capability to guide others and people will get awestruck by witnessing your efforts.
Do you like Nancee? Other names you would love
- Eiluned - Predominantly used in Welsh, Eiluned means "Image, Idol" which of Celtic and Welsh origin is used for girls
- Darragh - Origin of Admired Darragh is in Old Irish and Celtic, meaning of Darragh is "Oak, Fertile or Loved" substantially used in English and Finnish is used as a gender-neutral name
- Kay - Well-Liked and All time favorite unisex name Kay means "Short Form of Katherine or Other Names Beginning with K or Clear" and is specifically used in German and Finnish has origin in Celtic, Old High German and Old Greek
- Gladez - Gladez's meaning is Wealth is rooted from Celtic
- Novelenn - The Novelenn is rooted from Celtic, Novelenn means "Lamb or White"
Namesakes of Nancee
- Nancee Borgnine in Maximum Force as Production Manager
- Nancee Kelly in When You Wish Upon a Car as Actress