Nainsi meaning and origin
Nainsi is originated from Hebrew, Old Greek, Arabic, Celtic and Old English is used as a girl name. Nainsi is variant of widespread and persistent Nancy. Nancy is short form of Anne. Nancy is English equivalent of Anna. Nancy means Mercy and He (God) Was Gracious is of Hebrew origin.
Variants of NainsiNames that rhyme with Nainsi
Popularity of Nainsi
Nainsi is a rare baby name in England and Wales still in use today. And also in Ireland. Nainsi is a common name in India. At least, 4000 people globally have been given the name as per our evaluation.
Numerological analysis of Nainsi
You like people too but prefer your solitude. You like your freedom and independence. You are a daydreamer who can spend hours of wandering your imaginative world. You are always being straight. You need to open up and allow your closest ones to enter your real world. Remember that childhood dream you had? Focus on realizing it and fulfill your heart with happiness. Nothing good can come out of your past.
Looking for a name like Nainsi? Please go through the following names
- Madin - Madin's meaning is Delightful or Good is used as a baby boy name which is particulary used in Malayalam, Kannada and Marathi is rooted from Celtic and Irish
- Sariyah - Sariyah's meaning is Name of a Female Companion, Sarah or Name of a Companion of the Prophet used for both boys and girls has its origin in Arabic is chiefly used in Arabic, Sindhi and English
- Faraz - Offbeat Faraz came from Sanskrit and Arabic is a baby boy name, meaning of Faraz is "Fair or Above" is used dominantly in Gujarati and Hindi
- Karam - Unorthodox Karam is originated from Arabic is commonly used in Sikh, Arabic and Hindi and a gender insensitive name, Karam means "Generous or Deed"
- Ayyash - Sufficiently quirky and Modernistic Ayyash largely is used in Sindhi and Arabic is a boy name, meaning of Ayyash is "Bread Seller or Bread-seller"
Namesakes of Nainsi
We could not find any notable namesake.