Trisha name meaning
What does Trisha mean?
Used principally in Marathi, Swedish, Sanskrit, Bengali, Oriya, Tamil, English, Hindi, Telugu, Finnish, Malayalam, Danish, Norwegian, Kannada, Sindhi and Gujarati noteworthy, Trisha means "Victory, Noble, Abbreviation of Patricia, Patrician, Desire, Thirst, Female Version of Patrick, Aristocratic the Three Goddesses Shakthi, Noblewoman or Nobleman" has its origin in English, Sanskrit and Latin is aimed at both boys and girls. Trisha is a shortened form of Patricia. Patricia is effeminate version of Patricius. Cherished Patricia is originated from Latin, Patricia means "The Word Patricius with the Meaning of Noble Class, Female Version of Patrick and Noble Patrician". Trisha is English equivalent of Tricia.
How do I pronounce Trisha?
The three syllabled name Trisha is pronounced, t-ri-sha.
Variants of TrishaNames that rhyme with Trisha
How popular is the name Trisha?
Trisha was a popular name in United States. Over 39998 babies have been given the first name in 85 years. At the peak of its usage in 1979, it ranked 159th when 1777 parents chose the moniker for their baby girls. However the graph is now showing a downward trend after 85 years. Additionally, the first name has been in the top 500 baby names 32 times Trisha is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales, although it has been in use since 1996 but could not make beyond the top 2000. There are over 393 babies that have been given the name Trisha in England and Wales. In France, it is relatively new, first appeared in 2002.
But Trisha is a popular baby name in Bangladesh where every 1 in 9000 have the name as well as in, India and Canada. As per our findings, over 100000 babies have been bestowed Trisha around the globe.
Trisha in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological aspects of Trisha
Playing with words and using metaphors to confuse people is your specialty. Stop undervaluing love and relationships. You keep your promises and people trust you for that. Back in time, you were too focused on your career until you realized there's something more important to live for. You are a daydreamer who can spend hours of wandering your imaginative world. If you walk over people to get on top, you won't make it. Or you will but you won't feel good about yourself.
Do you like Trisha? Read these names too
- Didi - Meaning of Didi is Warrior, Army or People used for both boys and girls which is used in Swedish and Finnish is originated from Hebrew, Latin and Germanic
- Florencia - Commonly used in English and Spanish eternal and unexpected choice, Florencia means "Blossoming, Florence or Flowering". Its origin is in Latin is aimed at baby girls
- Lene - Offbeat Lene has its origin in Latin, Old Greek and Hebrew bestowed upon both sexes, Lene means "Of Magdala or Mild" is principally used in Greenlandic, Polish and Dutch
- Roxanna - Meaning of Roxanna is Queen or Shining is used largely in Danish and Finnish which of Old Persian and Persian origin is a unisex name
- Nathy - The Nathy is rooted from Latin, Nathy means "Birth"
Famous people named Trisha
- Trisha Goddard, English television presenter and actress best
- Trisha Yearwood, American country music singer, author, and actress
- Trisha Noble, Australian singer and actress
- Trisha, Indian film actress and model,
- Trisha Brown, American choreographer and dancer
- Trisha Fallon, Australian retired basketball player
- Trisha Silvers, founder of the Reach Broadbridge Fund which she now manages part-time
- Trisha Uptown in The Rules of Attraction as Actress
- Trisha Ziff in La maleta mexicana as Producer
- Trisha Ray in The Shadow Behind You as Editor
- Trisha Carman in Begging Your Pardon as Actress
- Trisha Lurie in No One Remembers as Actress
- Trisha Cummings in Love Cures Cancer: Take a Chance on Love as
- Trisha Gum in Due to Constraints of Time and Budget as Art Department
- Trisha Brill in Private X-treme 40: Ibiza Sex Party 5 as Actress
- Trisha Gorman in Seeking a Friend for the End of the World as Actress
- Trisha Todd in Claire of the Moon as Actress
- Trisha Diamond in video Up and Cummers: The Movie as Actress
- Trisha Krishnan characterized the leading character of Janaki Devi in 2018 drama, romance flick 96.
- In 2011, Trisha Echeverria played the role of Detective Spencer in action and adventure flick Night Express.
- Trisha Paytas portrayed the leading character of Sex Tape Girl in 2011 action flick Sex, Drugs, and Randy Van Stone.
Lists having Trisha
- Boys names beginning with T
- Girls names beginning with T
- English Baby Names
- Sanskrit Baby Names
- Latin Baby Names
- Indian Baby Names
- Danish Baby Names
- Finnish Baby Names
- Hindi Baby Names
- Bengali Baby Names
- Gujarati Baby Names
- Kannada Baby Names
- Malayalam Baby Names
- Marathi Baby Names
- Sindhi Baby Names
- Tamil Baby Names
- Telugu Baby Names
- Norwegian Baby Names
- Swedish Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Victory
- Baby Names that mean Noble
- Baby Names that mean Woman
- Baby Names that mean Patrician
- Baby Names that mean Desire
- Baby Names that mean Thirst
- Baby Names that mean Female
- Baby Names that mean Aristocratic
- Baby Names that mean Three
- Baby Names that mean Noblewoman
- Baby Names that mean Nobleman