Sueanna name meaning
On This Page
What does Sueanna mean?
Sueanna is variant form of Sueann. Also Sueann is another transcription of Sue;Ann.
How does Sueanna sound as a baby name?
Sueanna is a beautiful and unique baby girl name that originates from Hebrew and means "lily." It is an elegant and feminine name that exudes grace, purity, and innocence.
The name Sueanna is special because it is not very common, yet it has a timeless quality that will never go out of style. It's a perfect choice for parents who want to give their daughter a distinctive name that embodies beauty and elegance.
How do I pronounce Sueanna?
You can pronounce the two syllabled name Sueanna as su(ean)-na.
Variants of SueannaNames that rhyme with Sueanna
How popular is the name Sueanna?
Sueanna is an uncommon baby name in United States, chances of it being still in use are very slim. According to our estimate, at least 100 people have been bestowed Sueanna around the globe.
What numerology tells about Sueanna?
You don't take love very seriously. You are smart but prefer to play dumb to get things. Try to be more compassionate and humane. You are a daydreamer who can spend hours of wandering your imaginative world. You can't stand people without a purpose. Our advice to you "Fake it until you make it." You love people back but not with the same intensity they love and care about you. Change your attitude to change your life for the better.
Looking for a name like Sueanna? Please go through the following names
- Azurey - Azurey's meaning is Azure Sky Blue, Bright Blue and Sky-blue has origin in French is aimed at baby boys. Azurey is resultant of Azure.
- Jaleela - The rare and fresh girl name Jaleela is used especially in Tamil and Arabic, Jaleela means "Great, Exalted or Nobility"
- Hataf is used mostly in Hindi and Arabic bestowed upon baby boys, Hataf means "Mars"
- Wahidah - The girl name Wahidah is dominantly used in Arabic, Sindhi and Kannada, Wahidah means "Unique, Matchless or Sole" is rooted from Arabic
- Safir means Handsome, Emissary or Ambassador typically used for both genders which is especially used in Swedish, Norwegian and Danish is rooted from Hebrew
Famous people named Sueanna
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Sueanna
- Girl names beginning with S
- Unique English Names
- Girl names that ends with -eanna
- Baby Names that mean Lily
- Baby Names that mean Graceful
- Baby Names that mean Priceless
- Baby Names that mean Gracious
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Favoured
- Baby Names that mean Friendly
- Baby Names that mean Grace
- Baby Names that mean Favour
- Baby Names that mean Mercy