Tonee name meaning
What does Tonee mean?
Unorthodox Latin and Greek Tonee bestowed upon both sexes is mostly used in English. Tonee is variant transcription of Toni. Toni is form of mainstream in fashion and ever lasting Antonia. Also Toni is variant of eminent Tone. Toni is also variation of Names Ending with -Ton, Esp. Toni is diminutive of Anton. Toni is equivalent of Antoinette in Greek, French and English languages. Unorthodox Greek and Latin Toni, meaning of Toni is "Who Eats Flower".
How do I pronounce Tonee?
The most common pronunciation of two syllabled Tonee is t(o)-nee.
Variants of Tonee
Toni, Antonius, Antonia, Tone, Antoinette, Tony, Tonimarie, Anthonius, Anthony, Anton, Ansonya, Tonja, Antoinetta, Antonina, Tona, Thor, Þone, Anntoinette, Antoine, Hamilton, Remington, Marie
How popular is the name Tonee?
Tonee is an uncommon baby name in United States, even after 21 years of usage and 175 bearers, the name could just made to the top 4183 names in 1958 before vanishing in 2006. There are over 175 babies that have been given the name Tonee in United States. Tonee is a common name in India. According to our estimate, over 1000 babies have been named Tonee globally.
Numerological analysis of Tonee
Allow your creativity to take over your mind and just be who you truly are. You have a curious mind and wish to explore the world. You are extremely smart. You want to be the boss in every situation. Things don't have to go according to the plan all the time because life would be boring as hell if they did. Initially you wanted to be a leader and a teacher, you've come to realize that working on something meaningful with people like you is what makes your soul happy.
You would love these names similar to Tonee
- Erika - Famed Erika has its origin in German and Old Norse is mainly used in Icelandic, Scandinavian and German, Erika means "Alone-Ruler or Honorable Ruler" is a unisex name
- Mema is used predominantly in Spanish has its origin in Latin and a girl name, Mema means "The Word Aemulus Which is of the Meaning Imitating Rivaling, Emulus and Excel". Mema is resulted from Emily.
- Kristyn - The prevalent girl name Kristyn is used substantially in English. It is rooted from Latin, Kristyn means "Christian Woman or Christian"
- Marcela - Frequently Used Marcela dominantly is used in Polish and Czech came from Latin aimed at girls, meaning of Marcela is "Warlike, Warring or Female Version of Marcellus"
- Claudy - Odd unisex name Claudy has its origin in Latin, meaning of Claudy is "Lame"
Famous people named Tonee
- Actor Tonee Purnell, notable for short A Silent Truth
Lists having Tonee
- Boys names beginning with T
- Girls names beginning with T
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Greek Baby Names
- Latin Baby Names
- Girl names that starts with Ton
- Girl names that ends with -nee
- Baby Names that mean Flower