Ugne meaning and origin
Isolated and Modern girl name Ugne means "Fire" and is used mainly in Norwegian, Swedish, Finnish, Danish and Lithuanian is originated from Lithuanian language. Ugne is form of The Lithuanian Name Ugnė Meaning Fire in Nordic language.Names that rhyme with Ugne
Popularity of Ugne
Ugne is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales where it has been in use since 2005 and achieved its top ranking of 1297 in 2012. Over 172 babies in England and Wales have been named Ugne. The moniker is a rare baby name in United States and may not be used now since it isn't seen since 2006. Also, Ugne is a familiar name in Lithuania. According to our findings, over 300 babies have been named Ugne globally.
Ugne in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
What numerology tells about Ugne?
Being a boss suits you because of your high self-esteem, determination, and knowledge. You are known to give second chances to people who didn't even deserve the first which often left you hurt. Although you are the most positive person you know, deep inside, your soul is sad. Often you wonder if there's such thing as ‘higher purpose'? Even if you prefer others to do the heavy lifting for you, there's no doubt you can handle it yourself.
Do you like Ugne? Other names you would love
- Birger - Odd boy name Birger is used especially in Old Norse, German and Sami that originated from Old Norse, meaning of Birger is "Mountain or The Element Biarga Meaning to Help"
- Reinhart - Largely used in Danish and Swedish atypical, Reinhart is used as a boy name. Its origin is in Old High German and Germanic, meaning of Reinhart is "Hardy, Advice or Brave"
- Odine - Germanic and Old High German name Odine is a girl name, principally used in Danish, German and Finnish, meaning of Odine is "Wealth or Inspired By the Germanic God"
- Jenefer - Unusual Jenefer mostly is used in Swedish, Finnish and English, meaning of Jenefer is "White or Smooth or Soft" which originated from Old Welsh is a baby girl name
- Botolf - Used in Finnish and Norwegian, Botolf is used as a baby boy name, Botolf means "Messenger Wolf, Wolf or The Messenger Wolf" came from English
Namesakes of Ugne
We could not find any notable namesake.