Aarik meaning and origin
Aarik is variation of lofty Aric. Aric is English equivalent of Eric. Also Aric is German cognate of Richard. Offbeat Aric is used prevalently in English has origin in Germanic and Old Norse, Aric means "Alone-Ruler, Sacred Ruler and Ruler of All".
Variants of Aarik
Aric, Airikr, Eric, Richard, Aaric, Ricky, Arik, Audrick, Ericanthony, Erich, Frederick, Dick, Reichard, Richardjames, Richart, Richeard, Rickward, Rickyy, Rieke, Derek, Roderick, Theodoric, Ulrich, RickNames that rhyme with Aarik
Popularity of Aarik
Aarik is an uncommon baby name in United States, even after 20 years of presence it could not make beyond the top 6000. There are over 174 babies that have been given the name Aarik in United States. According to our research, at least 100 people have been bestowed Aarik around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Aarik
Unexpected problems boost your confidence and raise your adrenaline because you look at them as ways to prove you can handle just about everything coming on your way. You like disconnecting from the world and reconnecting with your soul. You are attractive but naive too. You deserve the best because you are simply the best. You are sometimes manipulative and hated for it. You always have the best ideas and persistence to realize each and one of them at work.
If you like Aarik, you would love these names
- Vilfrid - The unisex name Vilfrid means "Will or Peace" prevalently used in Norwegian, Finnish and Swedish is of Old Norse and German origin
- Bunde - The boy name Bunde is used commonly in Danish. Bunde is form of Bóandi in Scandinavian language
- Coco - Uncommon unisex name Coco is rooted from Old Norse particulary used in Finnish and Swedish languages, meaning of Coco is "Darling"
- Berny - Unusual Berny substantially is used in English, Norwegian and Finnish, meaning of Berny is "Brave and Hardy" which came from Old English and Germanic is given to both sexes. Berny is abridged form of Bernardo.
- Elvys - Old English name Elvys is used as a baby boy name, meaning of Elvys is "Noble Friend, Armed and Sweet and All Knowing". Elvys is resultant of Elvis.
Namesakes of Aarik
- Aarik Wilson, American long jumper and triple jumper
- Aarika Trabona in Boots on the Ground as Actress
- Aarika Wells in The Hugga Bunch as Actress