Abia meaning and origin
Abia's meaning is Great or My Father is the Lord is dominantly used in Greenlandic, Finnish, Danish, Faroese, Swedish and Arabic is aimed at both genders. Abia is variant of Abijah. Contemporary and Curious Abijah has its origin in Hebrew, meaning of Abijah is "Gift of God and The Lord is My Father". Abia is equivalent of Avija in Greek and Latin languages.
Variants of AbiaNames that rhyme with Abia
Popularity of Abia
Abia is an uncommon baby name in United States, in use since 2001, peaked in 2016 when it ranked 7937th. In England and Wales, it has been in use since 2001 and peaked in 2011 when it ranked 2432nd. But Abia is a popular baby name in Tanzania where every 1 in 7000 have the name. According to our research, at least 20000 people have been bestowed Abia around the globe.
Abia in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological aspects of Abia
You change your mind quickly and fall in love with people who are your total opposite. You have to learn that what you give is what you get in life. In order to gain more than you already have, you need to take uncalculated risks and see where they take you. You hate monotony and everything that has to be done in routine. You can't stand people without a purpose. You find motivation in the most unusual places and people.
Do you like Abia? You would love these names
- Khadija - Uncommon girl name Khadija came from Swahili and African, notably used in Finnish and Swahili languages, Khadija means "Name of Prophet Muhammads Wife or Wife of the Prophet Mohammed"
- Carna - Carna's meaning is War Horn or Goddess of Flesh has origin in Latin and Hebrew, a baby girl name is used dominantly in Hebrew and Arabic
- Nupur - Meaning of Nupur is Anklet or Payal is used notably in Bengali, Kannada and Telugu is given to girls
- Tarana - Anomalous Tarana is originated from Old Persian and Sanskrit is used especially in Marathi, Tamil and Telugu, Tarana means "Melody, A Musical Composition or Saving" is a gender insensitive name
- Yaman - The curious unisex name Yaman is substantially used in Arabic and Hindi, Yaman means "The Hindu God of Death or Proper Name" has origin in Sanskrit
Namesakes of Abia
We could not find any notable namesake.