Aladdin meaning and origin
Offbeat Aladdin's origin is Arabic is used prevalently in Finnish, Swedish, Norwegian, Danish, Arabic and English given to baby boys, meaning of Aladdin is "Height of Faith or Servant".
Variants of AladdinNames that rhyme with Aladdin
Popularity of Aladdin
Aladdin is an uncommon baby name in United States where it has been in use since 1980 and peaked in 1993 when it ranked 2863rd. Over 174 babies in United States have been named Aladdin. The given name is a rare baby name in England and Wales where it is still in use. And also in France. But Aladdin is a popular baby name in Egypt where every 1 in 9000 have the name as well as in Azerbaijan. At least, 20000 people globally have carried Aladdin as their given name according to our research.
Aladdin in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Aladdin?
You want to inspire people to do more in life and thrive to accomplish more. The letter A as your cornerstone reveals your ability to lead people and get them to do the stuff you want them to do. You are stubborn and self-motivated. You like to think outside the box and kick the box inside people's face when they tell you how to think or what to do. You are interested in learning new and exciting things.
Looking for a name like Aladdin? Please go through the following names
- Uthman - Infrequent boy name Uthman means "Name of the Third Khalifah, A Baby Bustard Bird or A Friend of Muhammad" that of Arabic origin is used commonly in Arabic and Swedish
- Ikram - Used especially in Gujarati, Sindhi and Arabic atypical, Ikram aimed at both boys and girls is of Arabic origin, Ikram means "Esteem, Honor or Honour Respect"
- Samira - Popular girl name Samira has origin in Arabic and Hebrew which is mostly used in Bengali, Norwegian and Telugu languages, meaning of Samira is "Companion of Vigil, Night Talk or Cool Breeze"
- Abeer - Unheard-of Abeer is used primarily in Kannada, Malayalam and Bengali is originated from Hebrew, Abeer means "Fragrance, Colour or Strong" is bestowed upon both boys and girls
- Ariq - Unheard-of Ariq is used primarily in Arabic and English, Ariq means "Deep Rooted" is bestowed upon baby boys
Namesakes of Aladdin
- Aladdin Paperbacks, is one of several children's-book imprints owned by Simon & Schuster
- Aladdin Abbasov acted in movie Däli Kür