Beila meaning and origin
Beila is a variation of perennial, famed and biblical Bella. Bella is a version of venerable, biblical and dominant Isabella. Also Bella is version of Bergljot. Bella is also variation of prominent Berit. Bella is abridged form of Elisabethnames ending in "Bella". Bella is equivalent of Isabella in Italian and English languages. Also Bella is form of Annabella in English language. Bella is also Italian, Scottish and English equivalent of Arabella. Bella is also Spanish, German and Scottish cognate of Belinda. Bella is also Spanish cognate of Elizabeth. Bella is also equivalent of Isabel in German and English languages. Bella is also form of Isabella in Italian, Scottish and English languages. Bella is also Spanish and English equivalent of Mirabelle. Outlandish Bella is originated from Italian and Hebrew, Bella means "Or: God is My Oath and God is Perfection".
Variants of Beila
View middle names that goes with Beila like Yna,Names that rhyme with Beila
Popularity of Beila
Beila is an uncommon baby name in United States where it has been in use since 1977 and peaked in 1981 when it ranked 9100th. Also, it appeared first time in 2013 on baby girl names list of France. Beila is a rare baby name in England and Wales, chances of it being still in use are very slim. But Beila is a popular baby name in India where every 1 in 210000 have the name. As per our research, over 6000 people has been named Beila globally.
Here's what numbers has to say about Beila
You hate routines and prefer freelance work. People believe you are cold-hearted and emotionless but the truth is the opposite. Reveal your pain and let people who've hurt you know how you feel. Our advice to you "Fake it until you make it." Hanging around people who don't have a purpose or goal in life is not your thing. You are never bored. Even when you are alone. To have letter A as your capstone in your name represents your wild personality, individuality, originality and ambitious spirit.
Do you like Beila? You would love these names
- Madelene - The widespread and perennial girl name Madelene is chiefly used in Norwegian and Swedish, Madelene means "Variant of Madeleine, Woman from Magdala or From the High Tower" is originated from Hebrew
- Ivanna - The prevalent girl name Ivanna is used commonly in Russian and Ukrainian is of Hebrew origin, Ivanna means "God is Merciful or Yahweh is Gracious"
- Jonnie - Celebrated and Ever lasting unisex name Jonnie means "God has Given or Variant of John or Abbreviation of Jonathan Jehovah has been Gracious" that of English and Hebrew origin is especially used in Danish, English and Swedish
- Evette - Renowned Evette is originated from Hebrew, African-Congo and Germanic bestowed upon baby girls, Evette means "Form of Eve, Alive or Life" is commonly used in French and English
- Moshe - Used mainly in English and Yiddish eminent, Moshe has its origin in Egyptian is a gender-neutral name, Moshe means "Son"
Namesakes of Beila
We could not find any notable namesake.