Adina meaning and origin
Pleasing and All time favorite unisex name Adina means "Noble Minded, Decoration, The Word Adin Which is of the Meaning Slender Delicate, Pious or Good Luck", commonly used in Marathi, Sanskrit, Swedish, Finnish, Norwegian, German, Danish and Hindi is rooted from Hebrew and Germanic languages. Adina is variant of well-known and ceaseless Ada. Ada is a variation of Adiel. Also Ada is version of Names Containing the Name Element Adal. Ada is also a variation of classic Agda. Ada is diminutive of names with "nobility". Prevalent and Ceaseless Ada has its origin in German and Hebrew, Ada means "Of Noble Beings, Ornament and Paying".
Variants of AdinaNames that rhyme with Adina
Popularity of Adina
A common name in United States with over 6282 new-borns have been given the name since 1880. When at its peak in 1880, it ranked 836th when 143 parents chose the moniker for their baby girls. Adina is a unique baby name in England and Wales, it has been in use since 1996 and was able to reach the top 1000 names. In 1998, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 995 on girl names chart when 29 babies were named Adina. There are over 396 babies that have been given the name Adina in England and Wales.
Adina is an uncommon baby name in France, even after 21 years of use, it could not make it big. Over 123 babies in France have been named Adina. Also, it is among the top 500 girl names in Switzerland. Over 204 people have been named Adina in Switzerland. But Adina is a popular baby name in Romania where every 1 in 500 have the name. According to our findings, over 70000 babies have been named Adina globally.
Adina in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numerology tells about Adina?
You are an intuitive person who sees through people and their intentions, which can be irritating sometimes. You respond to occurrences in an unusual, impulsive but also creative way. When it comes to friendships, you respect the people you hang out with and you are always there to give a hand when needed. You find motivation in the most unusual places and people. You are an ambitious person, who's driven by success and high aspirations.
Looking for a name like Adina? Please go through the following names
- Nalyni - Nalynis origin is Sanskrit, meaning of Nalyni is "Goddess Laxmi, Lily and King of Flowers" is used for baby girls. Nalyni is resulted from Nalini.
- Devadarsana is used primarily in Sanskrit bestowed upon baby boys, Devadarsana means "Related to the Gods"
- Anuvaha - The boy name Anuvaha is majorly used in Sanskrit, Anuvaha means "Carrying or Following"
- Illibisa - The boy name Illibisa means "One who Throws Knives at the Enemy" is used predominantly in Sanskrit
- Vrajamohana - Boy name Vrajamohana means "Fascinator of Vraja" is used in Sanskrit
Namesakes of Adina
- Adina Anton, retired Romanian long jumper
- Adina Howard, American singer, and songwriter
- Adina Bastidas, Venezuelan economist, formerly active in politics
- Adina Mandlová, Czech actress
- Adina Fohlin, Swedish model and photographer
- Adina Porter, American actress, best
- Adina Ross in Cinderella 2000 as Actress
- Adina Katz in ML4: A Rare and Devastating Disease as Producer
- Adina Galupa in Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance as Actress
- Adina Cartianu in movie La bani, la cap, la oase as Actress
Lists having Adina
- Biblical Baby Names
- Boys names beginning with A
- Girls names beginning with A
- German Baby Names
- Hebrew Baby Names
- Danish Baby Names
- Finnish Baby Names
- Hindi Baby Names
- Sanskrit Baby Names
- Marathi Baby Names
- Norwegian Baby Names
- Swedish Baby Names
- Indian Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Noble
- Baby Names that mean Beautiful
- Baby Names that mean Delicate
- Baby Names that mean Slender
- Baby Names that mean Gentle
- Baby Names that mean Ornamented
- Baby Names that mean Decorated
- Baby Names that mean Pious
- Baby Names that mean Good
- Baby Names that mean Luck