Adde name meaning
On This Page
What does Adde mean?
Adde especially is used in English, Swedish, Finnish and Old SwedishDanish aimed at both genders is originated from Germanic. Adde is resultant of Addy. Addy is short of Adam. Addy's meaning is My Ornament, Awe-inspiring and Son of the Red Earth is originated from Hebrew.
Adde is equivalent of Adrian in Swedish language.
Could Adde be an appropriate name for your new bundle of joy?
Adde is a charming and charming name that is perfect for your little princess. This German-originated moniker means "noble kind," which perfectly reflects the grace and elegance of a young girl who will one day become a woman of high character.
Adde is unique, easy to spell, and has a lovely ring to it that will surely capture the hearts of anyone who hears it. It's perfect for parents looking for an elegant, yet distinctive name that's not too common but still has plenty of sophistication.
A baby named Adde is sure to grow up with poise and class, just like her name suggests.
How do I pronounce Adde?
a(d)-de is the most common way to pronounce two syllabled Adde.
Variants of AddeNames that rhyme with Adde
How popular is the name Adde?
Adde is a familiar baby name in Indonesia, India, Niger and Cameroon. At least, 700 people around the globe have been given the name as per our research.
Adde in Nordic countries
What numbers say about Adde?
You are the innovator, the one who organizes parties or sleepovers, and the initiator for doing unusual stuff. You believe there's not a rule worth following if it makes you unhappy. You are a good friend. People don't concern you much, meaning there are only a few people you trust in your life. You are an adventurer who follows his intuition. You are a born artist even if you won't admit it. You remind people that life is for you to live it, and not survive, something many do these days.
Do you like Adde? Other names you would love
- Ege - Meaning of Ege is Aegaen, Ege Denizi or Ege aimed at boys is used particulary in Finnish, Danish and Norwegian
- Arius - The unisex name Arius has its origin in Old Greek is mainly used in Norwegian and Swedish languages. Arius is form of The Greek Name ˝Αρειος, Probably Related to Ares in Latin language
- Bent - Frequently Used Bent mainly is used in Greenlandic, Icelandic and Norwegian has its origin in Middle and Latin used for baby boys, meaning of Bent is "The Blessed or Bear"
- Olisa - Of African-Ibo origin, Unwonted Olisa means "God or Goddess" largely used in Finnish, African and Swedish is used as a baby girl name
- Sinia - Infrequent girl name Sinia means "Rule or Victory". Its origin is in Latin is used substantially in Finnish, Frisian and Swedish
Sibling Names for Adde
Adde is a unique name for your little bundle of joy. Here are some lovely sibling names to consider if you are looking to give your children matching, or complementary, monikers:
Names for Adde's sister
For a brother
Famous people named Adde
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Adde
- Boys names beginning with A
- Girls names beginning with A
- German Baby Names
- Danish Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Finnish Baby Names
- Swedish Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Ardent
- Baby Names that mean Son
- Baby Names that mean Red
- Baby Names that mean Earth
- Baby Names that mean Ornament
- Baby Names that mean Highborn
- Baby Names that mean Dark
- Baby Names that mean One
- Baby Names that mean Rich
- Baby Names that mean Woman
- Baby Names that mean Adriatic
- Baby Names that mean Sea
- Baby Names that mean Stem
- Baby Names that mean End