Adelais meaning and origin
Unexpected choice and Modernistic Germanic Adelais is a girl name is used in French. Adelais is derivation of Adelaide. Adelaide is form of prominent and perpetual Adela. Adelaide is French form of Adelheid. Also Adelaide is equivalent of Adélaïde in Nordic language. Unexpected choice and Modernistic Germanic and Old High German Adelaide, meaning of Adelaide is "Of Noble Figure, Of a Noble Kind and Noble and Fight".Names that rhyme with Adelais
Popularity of Adelais
Adelais is an uncommon baby name in France, chances of it being still in use are very slim. Also, Adelais is a familiar name in Greece. At least, 100 people globally have been given the name, concentrated mainly in Europe as per our evaluation.
What numerology tells about Adelais?
It's strange but you enjoy being miserable sometimes. You are a blending mix of creativity and brains. You are enthusiastic, always do something productive, however, you lack creativity. In order to refuel your soul with creativity, travel, or do something unusual for you. To have letter A as your cornerstone means having a leadership attitude. You are a perfectionist when it comes to relationships too.
If you like Adelais, you would love these names
- Naïs - Girl name Naïs is used principally in French, Naïs means "He (God) Was Gracious or Graceful" has its origin in Hebrew
- Adelice - Creative and adventurous and Modernistic Germanic and German Adelice is mainly used in French, meaning of Adelice is "Noble or Fight" is a girl name
- Uranie - Of Greek and Old Greek origin, Uranie is used as a girl name, Uranie means "Personification of the Sky" is majorly used in French
- Apollinaire - Apollinaire's meaning is About Apolon is a boy name. It is rooted from Latin and Old Greek is used prevalently in French
- Landriche - Used notably in French, Landriche is used as a girl name has its roots in Old High German, Landriche means "Powerful, Power or Rich"
Namesakes of Adelais
We could not find any notable namesake.