Carmila meaning and origin
Of Hebrew origin, Uncustomary Carmila is used for baby girls. Carmila is version of biblical and long standing Carmel. Carmel is Spanish form of Carmen. Meaning of Carmel is Bright Red and Fruit Garden has its origin in Hebrew and Latin.
Variants of Carmila
View middle names that goes with Carmila like Nove, Tria, Kaylie,Names that rhyme with Carmila
Popularity of Carmila
Carmila is a rare baby name in United States where it may not be used now. But Carmila is a popular baby name in India where every 1 in 110000 have the name. According to our estimate, at least 10000 people have been bestowed Carmila around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Carmila
You are hard to reach and even harder to trust. You need to communicate with people in order to expand your knowledge and widen your perspective. People see you as a stubborn and inflexible person. Be more flexible and less stubborn. Staying true to yourself and realizing your promises is what gives you credibility. Stress hates your guts. You lack responsibility and commitment. You are bold and gutsy, and this affects your personality.
Other names liked by soon-to-be-parents that are similar to Carmila
- Laile means Of God is of Hebrew origin is used as a boy name. Laile is derived from Lael.
- Rueban - Origin of Rueban is in Hebrew, meaning of Rueban is "A Son!, Behold and A Son", prevalently used in Tamil is used as a baby boy name. Rueban is derivation of Reuben.
- Madalyne - Outlandish Madalynes origin is Hebrew, meaning of Madalyne is "Of Magdala", a baby girl name is used specifically in English. Madalyne is resulted from Madalyn.
- Marye - Originated from Hebrew, Odd and Perpetual Marye bestowed upon baby girls, Marye means "Princess of the Sea" is used largely in Estonian and English
- Jop - Jop's meaning is Persecuted or Hated is used especially in Dutch that originated from Hebrew is a baby boy name
Namesakes of Carmila
We could not find any notable namesake.