Rosangelica name meaning
On This Page
What does Rosangelica mean?
Uncustomary Rosangelica is originated from English-American is used as a baby girl name. Rosangelica is combination of preeminent and perpetual Rose and preeminent and perpetual Angelica. Angelica is form of biblical and durable Angela, which itself is effeminate version of Angelicus: Latin Angelicus = Angelic, Like an Angel, Deriving from the Greek Word Αγγελος = Messenger.
Variants of Rosangelica
Rosaangelica, Rose, Angelica, Rosa, Chalina, Rada, Roza, Aaliyahrose, Rohana, Angela, Aggi, Angelicamaria, Roosa, Ros, Aliyah, Aaliyah, Rochana, Hannah, Aingeal, Angelia, Angelina, Angelamaria, Angelos, Angelus, Agnes, Agga, Maria
Middle Names for Rosangelica
Primrose, Wave, Kynlee, Vron, Elizebeth, Jlee, view more middle names that goes with RosangelicaNames that rhyme with Rosangelica
How popular is the name Rosangelica?
Rosangelica is a familiar baby name in United States during its short run, it been to the top 2000 names. In 1993, it ranked 1653rd when 91 girl were named Rosangelica.
Over 150 babies in United States have been named Rosangelica. Also, Rosangelica is a familiar name in Venezuela and Brazil. At least, 1000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our research.
What numerology tells about Rosangelica?
You lack self-awareness and your conscience isn't clear. It's far better than righting wrongs that can't be undone or fixed. To have letter A as your capstone in your name represents your wild personality, individuality, originality and ambitious spirit. You prefer to enjoy solitude because it's when your creativity strikes in. You rarely criticize others but often criticize yourself. You deliver your promises. This is why people trust you with their life.
Other names similar to Rosangelica, for would be parents
- Shevon - Shevon's meaning is A Humorous Man is originated from English-American is used for both boys and girls
- Clever - Atypical and Fresh boy name Clever is originated from English-American, meaning of Clever is "One who is Smart"
- Jeanelle - Far-out Jeanelle is used chiefly in Swedish, English and Finnish, Jeanelle means "Variation of Jean, Has Shown Favor or God is Merciful" bestowed upon both genders is originated from Hebrew and English-American
- Leatrize - Leatrize's meaning is Auspicious, Wild Cow and Beatrice is rooted from English-American is aimed at baby girls. Leatrize is resultant of Leatrice.
- Cricket - Unfamiliar unisex name Cricket means "Resembling a Chirping Insect of the Night" is of English-American origin
Famous people named Rosangelica
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Rosangelica
- Girl names beginning with R
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Girl names that starts with Ros
- Girl names that ends with -ica
- Baby Names that mean Rose
- Baby Names that mean Flower
- Baby Names that mean Horse
- Baby Names that mean Renown
- Baby Names that mean Bush
- Baby Names that mean Daughter
- Baby Names that mean Great
- Baby Names that mean Father
- Baby Names that mean Angel
- Baby Names that mean Scent
- Baby Names that mean Messenger