Andrieka meaning and origin
Andrieka is a variant of venerable, well-known and biblical Andrea. Andrea is a variant form of Andrietta. Andrea is feminine version of Andreas. Andrea is form of Alexandria in English, Portuguese and Spanish languages. Also Andrea is Italian form of Andreas. Meaning of Andrea is Beautiful and Dared and Man Ones is originated from Old Greek.
Variants of AndriekaNames that rhyme with Andrieka
Popularity of Andrieka
Andrieka is a rare baby name in United States there is very thin chances of it still being given since it isn't seen since 1988. At least, 60 people around the globe have been given the name as per our research.
What numerology tells about Andrieka?
You like to be in charge of your life and can't stand bossy people. You are a tidy person and dress normally. You are an amazing person. You love people with an attitude but open to discussion and hearing new opinions. Allow yourself to think more freely. To have letter A as your capstone in your name indicates your independence and ambitious attitude. Letter A at the end of your name foreshadows your high ambition to become someone in life.
You would love these names similar to Andrieka
- Astra - Unwonted Astra came from Old Norse and Old Greek, meaning of Astra is "The Word Aster Which Means Star" and is principally used in English is used for girls
- Annice - Commonly used in English long standing and dominant, Annice is of Old Greek and Hebrew origin, meaning of Annice is "Completed or Finished" is aimed at girls
- Atalanta - The girl name Atalanta has origin in Old Greek is substantially used in Spanish, Greek and Swedish. Atalanta is equivalent of The Greek Name Αταλαντη Meaning Unbalanced: in Latin language
- Elias - Meaning of Elias is Name of One Prophet, God is God or Variant of Hebrew Elijah is a gender insensitive name. Its origin is in Hebrew and English is used majorly in Kannada and Swedish
- Lix - Hebrew, Old Greek and Germanic name Lix means "Protector and Of Noble Figure" is aimed at baby girls. Lix is short of Alix.
Namesakes of Andrieka
We could not find any notable namesake.