Aaniyah meaning and origin
Aaniyah is another transcription of Aniyah. Aniyah is variant form of biblical, long standing and frequently used Anna. Also Aniyah is a version of biblical and prevalent Anya.
Variants of Aaniyah
View middle names that goes with Aaniyah like Dannielle, Marinette,Names that rhyme with Aaniyah
Popularity of Aaniyah
Aaniyah was a common name in United States. Over 1198 babies have been named Aaniyah since 1998. At the peak of its usage in 2006,. However after 21 years, the name is on free fall on the charts. Aaniyah is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales where it is still in use. As per our findings, over 1000 babies have been bestowed Aaniyah around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Aaniyah
What fulfills your soul is your professional success. You always have the best ideas and persistence to realize each and one of them at work. You want to be financially stable and work hard to achieve this. However, you focus on the wrong things. People admire your charm and independent attitude about everything. You lack self-esteem and without it, you can't do anything. Changes don't represent a problem for you. On the contrary, you are all about change.
Other names similar to Aaniyah, for would be parents
- Jethro - Originated from Hebrew, Well-Known and Enduring Jethro is largely used in Danish, Norwegian and English, Jethro means "Yether" is used as a boy name
- Samson - Dominant and Ever lasting boy name Samson means "Little Sun or Strong As the Sun". Its origin is in Hebrew is used particulary in Old Norse and Faroese
- Iana - Outlandish Iana has its origin in Hebrew and African-Somali is used as a baby girl name, Iana means "God is Merciful"
- Marie-Josette - The Marie-Josette means "God Adds or Princess of the Sea" is of Hebrew origin
- Vanaëlle came from Hebrew, meaning of Vanaëlle is "God is Merciful"
Namesakes of Aaniyah
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Aaniyah
- Girl names beginning with A
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Hebrew Girl Names
- Polish Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -niyah
- Baby Names that mean King
- Baby Names that mean Food
- Baby Names that mean Grain
- Baby Names that mean Earth
- Baby Names that mean Water
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Gracious
- Baby Names that mean Favour
- Baby Names that mean Angel
- Baby Names that mean Elder
- Baby Names that mean Brother
- Baby Names that mean Grace
- Baby Names that mean Full
- Baby Names that mean Favoured
- Baby Names that mean Mother
- Baby Names that mean Eagle
- Baby Names that mean Mercy
- Baby Names that mean Graceful
- Baby Names that mean Resurrection