Annabelinda meaning and origin
Used mostly in English, Annabelinda has its origin in Germanic is used for girls. Annabelinda is a variant of popular Annabella. Annabella is variation of Amabel. Also Annabella is variant transcription of Anna;Bella. Meaning of Annabella is Easy to Love and Grace has its origin in Germanic and Hebrew.
Variants of AnnabelindaNames that rhyme with Annabelinda
Popularity of Annabelinda
Annabelinda is an uncommon name probably limited to Philippines.
What numbers say about Annabelinda?
You are known for your lively spirit, eternal patience and lack of belief when it comes to love. You need to communicate with people in order to expand your knowledge and widen your perspective. You are independent and capable to provide for you and your family. People always look for comfort in your world. You love people with an attitude but open to discussion and hearing new opinions. having the letter A as your cornerstone reveals your strong attitude and leadership.
Parents who liked Annabelinda, loved these names
- Farrun - Farrun's meaning is English Surname is used as a boy name is largely used in English
- Weallcot - The boy name Weallcot means "Lives in the Welshman's Cottage" is primarily used in English
- Chicago - Queer unisex name Chicago means "Powerful" which is substantially used in English has origin in Algonquian-Wakashan
- Meldryk - Meaning of Meldryk is From the Powerful Mill is used predominantly in English which originated from English is a boy name
- Dodo - Of Old Greek origin, Dodo means "Gift and God and Gift of God" and is used predominantly in English is used for baby girls. Dodo is short version of Dorothy.
Namesakes of Annabelinda
We could not find any notable namesake.