Christianah meaning and origin
Uncustomary Christianah is originated from Latin is used for baby girls. Christianah is spelling variation of Christiana. Christiana is form of renowned and persistent Christina. Christiana is effeminate variant of Christian. Also Christiana is effeminate version of Christianus. Also Christiana is spelling variation of KRIST;ANN. Unorthodox Christiana came from Latin, meaning of Christiana is "Disciple of Christ, Follower of Christ and Christian Woman".
Variants of Christianah
View middle names that goes with Christianah like Gwenaelle,Names that rhyme with Christianah
Popularity of Christianah
Christianah is a rare baby name in United States and may not be used now and also in England and Wales. But Christianah is a popular baby name in Nigeria where every 1 in 5000 have the name. As per our estimate, over 40000 people has been named Christianah globally.
Here's what numbers has to say about Christianah
Everybody loves you for your artistic nature and expressive attitude. Perhaps you are born to make bad people do good things and walk the right path. You always give the best ideas at work but lack of ideas when it comes to your personal life. Leave your own mark in the world. It's time you set up a positive mind-set, open up to new adventures and explore the world. You know how to express yourself and always use the right words at the right time, and win the attention of the right people.
Looking for names similar to Christianah? Please go through the following names
- Fidelja - Meaning of Fidelja is The Word Fidelis Which is of the Meaning Faithful and Trustworthiness has origin in Latin is used for girls. Fidelja is derivation of Fidelia.
- Maartje is used predominantly in Dutch and Frisian has its origin in Latin and Hebrew, Maartje means "Mars" is bestowed upon baby girls
- Ranee - Offbeat Ranee is originated from Latin, Germanic and Sanskrit is used mostly in Tamil, Hindi and English is a baby girl name, Ranee means "Queen"
- Tone - Tone's meaning is Sound, Tone or Thunder is largely used in Scandinavian, English and Finnish, a gender-neutral name is of Latin and Old Norse origin
- Franzette - Originated from Latin, Franzette means "Free Condition"
Namesakes of Christianah
- Christianah Oluwatoyin Oluwasesin, Christian Nigerian teacher