Aslam meaning and origin
Recent and Infrequent Aslam is used particulary in Hindi, Marathi, Arabic and Tamil, Aslam means "Greeting, Safer, Freer, Preserved, Unalterable, Healthy, One who Salutes or Peace". Its origin is in Arabic is a boy name.Names that rhyme with Aslam
Popularity of Aslam
Aslam is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales where it is still in use. In France, it has been in use since 1970 but could not make beyond the top 2000. Over 182 people have been named Aslam in France. However things change on global perspective, Aslam is extremely popular in India where every 1 in 8000 have the name. Also the baby name is popular in Pakistan and Bangladesh. At least, 300000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our evaluation.
Here's what numbers has to say about Aslam
You are always open to experience something new. It wouldn't hurt you if you opened your mind and hear different opinions on different matters. Letter A as your cornerstone reveals your creativity, dynamic life, and ambition to achieve great things in life. Don't judge someone the moment you meet the person but give people time to prove their value. People see you as their leader even if you never ask for it.
Other names similar to Aslam, for would be moms
- Snober - Snober's meaning is Pine, A Tree or A Cone-bearing Tree is a gender insensitive name is used in Arabic and Arabic
- Naushad means Happy is mostly used in Arabic and Sindhi is used for boys
- Sharin - Unusual Sharin notably is used in Arabic and English, meaning of Sharin is "Meadow or Inspired By a Biblical Landscape" bestowed upon both genders came from Hebrew
- Rafi - Meaning of Rafi is God has Healed or Noble used for baby boys and originated from Arabic and Hebrew is used especially in Tamil and Hindi
- Tuhinsurra notably is used in Telugu and Sanskrit came from Sanskrit bestowed upon boys, meaning of Tuhinsurra is "White as Snow or As White As Snow"
Namesakes of Aslam
- Aslam Sher Khan, Indian hockey player and a former member of the Indian team
- Aslam Chowdhary Mohammad, politician
- Aslam Pahalwan, Pakistani professional wrestler and World Heavyweight Champion
- Aslam Khattak, Pakistani politician and diplomat
- Aslam Khokhar, Pakistani cricketer who played in one Test in 1954
- Aslam Farrukhi, Urdu author, critic, poet, linguist
- Aslam Amlani in movie Eight Lanes in Hamilton as Director
- In 1998 drama movie, Dupatta Jal Raha Hai, Aslam Latar characterized N.