Mawar meaning and origin
Mawar is originated from Malay language bestowed upon baby girls, Mawar means "Rose" is used predominantly in Arabic and Malay.Names that rhyme with Mawar
Popularity of Mawar
Mawar is a popular baby name in Indonesia where every 1 in 20000 have the name. At least, 10000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our estimate.
Numerological analysis of Mawar
You easily adapt to new environments and want to hang around with new people. You have a quick mind. Learn to be strong and perceptive. Remember that life is to have fun and don't worry much. You have the heart of a warrior. Make sure you invest your energy, time and love in the right place. Otherwise, you risk ending up disappointed and alone. Your creativity is something many people envy, especially your co-workers.
Go through the following names similar to Mawar
- Toushini means Goddess Durga is used chiefly in Arabic and Bengali is a baby girl name
- Adib - Used largely in Arabic and Sindhi uncustomary, Adib aimed at boys, Adib means "Educated Person or Civil" is of Arabic origin
- Malikah - Anomalous Malikah came from Arabic is used dominantly in Arabic and Arabic, meaning of Malikah is "Queen" is used as a unisex name
- Nageenah has its origin in Arabic language bestowed upon baby girls which is used dominantly in Arabic and Sindhi, Nageenah means "Jewelry or Ring"
- Nasib - Unusual and Fresh boy name Nasib is primarily used in Tamil, Hindi and Arabic, meaning of Nasib is "Noble, Relative or Fait"
Namesakes of Mawar
We could not find any notable namesake.