Autumn meaning and origin
Of English origin, Well-Liked Autumn means "The Fall Season or Autumn" and is given to both boys and girls is specifically used in English.
Variants of AutumnNames that rhyme with Autumn
Popularity of Autumn
a popular name in United States having over 123963 recievers in 140 years of usage. When at the peak of its usage in 2013, 4208 girls were bestowed the name and it was ranked at 65th position. Additionally, the given name has been in the top 100 baby names 22 times A common name in England and Wales with over 3983 new-borns have been given the name since 1996. Recently peaked at the charts, it ranked 125th when 420 parents chose the moniker for their baby girls.
Autumn is an uncommon baby name in Ireland, its highest ever rank is 395 (2019) in its 11 years run on Ireland naming chart. Autumn is a rare baby name in France where it is still in use. Also, Autumn is a familiar name in Canada, England and China. At least, 120000 people globally have carried Autumn as their given name according to our evaluation.
Autumn in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Here's what numbers has to say about Autumn
People see you as their leader even if you never ask for it. You don't brag with your success and tend to keep a low profile. You are a person of many talents but prefer to play on the safe side when it comes to earning profits. You are a child of change. Don't ruin your gentle spirit with greediness and temporary satisfaction. You are a perfectionist when it comes to relationships too. You will experience your spiritual calling soon. And it will be associated with romantic feelings.
Do you like Autumn? Read these names too
- Merestun is used mostly in English has its origin in English, Merestun means "From the Farm by the Pool" is a baby boy name
- Weardleah specifically is used in English is a boy name and rooted from English, meaning of Weardleah is "From the Guardian's Meadow"
- Kaprice - Meaning of Kaprice is Fanciful or Form of Caprice used for baby girls used dominantly in English is originated from English
- Jillayne means Jove's Child or Variant of Gillian from the Masculine Julian is used largely in English is bestowed upon baby girls
- Jenah - Uncommon girl name Jenah is rooted from Sanskrit and is especially used in English language, Jenah means "White Wave, The God is Gracious and Little Bird". Jenah is derived from Jena.
Namesakes of Autumn
- Autumn Tears, American musical act incorporating a unique
- Autumn Reeser, American actress
- Autumn, Dutch female fronted heavy rock band
- Autumn de Wilde, American photographer and director best
- Autumn Phillips, wife of Peter Phillips
- Autumn Rowe, American singer-songwriter
- Autumn Anderson in Sex and the City as Actress
- Autumn Barr in Dazed and Confused as Actress
- Autumn Austin in Flirts in Skirts as Actress
- Autumn Winters in The Distinguished Gentleman as Actress
- Autumn Paul in Hidden Secrets as Actress
- Autumn Butler in Furious Seven as Make-Up Department
- Autumn Blessing in movie Buffalo Heart as Actress
- In 1997, Autumn Macintosh played the role of Sarah Jenkins in drama film One.
- In 2004 drama movie, The Undeserved, Autumn Dornfeld played Joy.