Barbetta meaning and origin
Majorly used in English sufficiently quirky, Barbetta has origin in Hebrew is used as a girl name. Barbetta is variant form of sacred and conifer Babette. Babette is version of predominant, virtuous and eternal Barbara. Also Babette is variant form of biblical, famed and perpetual Elizabeth. Babette is French form of Barbara. Also Babette is form of Elisabeth in French language. Meaning of Babette is My God is Perfect, Strangers and God is Fullness has origin in Latin and Hebrew.
Variants of BarbettaNames that rhyme with Barbetta
Popularity of Barbetta
Barbetta is an uncommon baby name in United States and may not be used now. As per our evaluation, over 100 people has been named Barbetta globally.
Numerological aspects of Barbetta
You act cold around people not because you are insensitive as they believe but scared of getting carried away by your emotions. You remind people that life is for you to live it, and not survive, something many do these days. You deliver your promises. This is why people trust you with their life. You are an attractive person with an impressive character and formed life values. You are hard to figure.
Other names liked by name hunters that are similar to Barbetta
- Magil - Meaning of Magil is A Kind of Flowering Tree used for both sexes which is used especially in Tamil has its origin in Hebrew
- Jinty - Celebrated and Enduring Jinty came from Hebrew is used as a girl name is dominantly used in Scottish. Jinty is Scottish cognate of Janet. Also Jinty is Scottish equivalent of Jeannette
- Zachery - Used particulary in English preeminent, Zachery means "The Lord has Remembered or Yahweh Remembers", a gender-neutral name is of Hebrew origin. In 2006, acclaimed name Zachery managed to bag 493rd position among baby boy names in United States
- Giana - Famous girl name Giana is of Hebrew origin, specifically used in Italian and English languages, meaning of Giana is "Yahweh is Gracious"
- Golda - Lofty and Perpetual Golda came from Hebrew bestowed upon both genders, meaning of Golda is "The Precious Metal or Golden" is used commonly in English and English
Namesakes of Barbetta
We could not find any notable namesake.