Bridey name meaning
On This Page
What does Bridey mean?
Bridey is short of Bridget. Bridget is a form of prevalent Brigitte. Bridget is English cognate of Brigitte. Also Bridget is form of Brighid in English language. Bridget's meaning is Saint, Sublime and The High One is originated from Celtic.
How do I pronounce Bridey?
b-ri-dey is the most common way to pronounce three syllabled Bridey.
Middle Names for Bridey
Kimora, Eliane, Thalia, Unia, view more middle names that goes with BrideyNames that rhyme with Bridey
How popular is the name Bridey?
Bridey is an uncommon baby name in United States, chances of it being still in use are very slim as it was last seen in 2007. Also, it is uncommon in England and Wales, where it has been in use since 1998 and peaked in 2000 when it ranked 2167th.
As per our findings, over 100 people has been named Bridey globally.
Numerological analysis of Bridey
Some people admire while others judge your recklessness and carelessness. If letter B is your cornerstone, it reveals people look at you like the crazy genius who loves his solitude. You take things too seriously. If you have letter Y as your capstone, it reveals you love your freedom and avoid people who try to capture you or make you feel uncomfortable for living freely. You always care more about other people's well-being and never find time to check how you are doing.
Go through the following names similar to Bridey
- Allan - Used commonly in Faroese and German persistent and prevailing, Allan aimed at both sexes, Allan means "Fair or Stone" is originated from Latin, Celtic and English
- Kaylen - Famous unisex name Kaylen has its origin in Old Irish, Celtic and Hebrew, meaning of Kaylen is "Pure, Descendant of Caollaidhe or Keeper of the Keys" is used predominantly in English
- Muirna - Origin of Muirna is in Celtic, meaning of Muirna is "Gentle Beloved, Shining Star and Beloved" largely used in English is used as a baby girl name. Muirna is derivation of Myrna.
- Glenne - Glenne's meaning is From the Valley, The Word Gleann with the Meaning Valley and Pure is of Celtic origin which is especially used in English is aimed at girls. Glenne is resulted from Glenna.
- Almeda - Almeda's meaning is Dancer, Scholarly or Educated is rooted from Latin and Celtic used as a baby girl name is dominantly used in Danish and Swedish
Sibling Names for Bridey
Bridey is a unique and charming name that would be perfect for a baby girl. If you're looking for some complementary names to go along with Bridey, look no further. We've compiled a list of sibling names that are equally as adorable and suitable for your little one. Check out the options below!
For a sister
For a brother
Famous people named Bridey
- Bridey Elliott in Fort Tilden as Actress
Lists having Bridey
- Girl names beginning with B
- American Girl Names
- Celtic Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Girl names that starts with Bri
- Baby Names that mean Strength
- Baby Names that mean Power
- Baby Names that mean Strong
- Baby Names that mean Man
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Help
- Baby Names that mean Exalted
- Baby Names that mean One
- Baby Names that mean High
- Baby Names that mean Saint
- Baby Names that mean Sublime