Brigitha meaning and origin
Brigitha is spelling variant of Brigitta. Brigitta is variant form of illustrous, virtuous and timeless Bridget. Brigitta's meaning is Strength, Force, High, Mighty, Exalted and Sublime has origin in Celtic.
Variants of BrigithaNames that rhyme with Brigitha
Popularity of Brigitha
Brigitha is a common baby name in Tanzania while it is somewhat familiar in Indonesia, Papua New Guinea and Namibia. As per our evaluation, over 3000 people has been named Brigitha globally.
Brigitha in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Brigitha?
You are a powerful presence and people respect you for your sharp mind and intelligence. Express your anger in order to clean your soul from the negative energy. The letter A as your capstone represents your high aspirations and unusual character. Open up if you want to take relationships to the next level and establish a better connection with people. You believe that what you give is what you will receive.
Other names similar to Brigitha
- Josten - Used dominantly in Old SwedishDanish and Finnish, Josten is aimed at boys. Josten is Swedish cognate of Ióstæinn
- Hjörleifur is Icelandic equivalent of Hjǫrleifr
- Thetis - The unconventional girl name Thetis means "Dispose" used dominantly in Swedish and English is originated from Old Greek language
- Sirka - Predominantly used in Danish, Finnish and Swedish, Sirka bestowed upon girls, meaning of Sirka is "Powerful, Cotyledon or Victory"
- Pædher - The boy name Pædher is commonly used in Swedish and Old Swedish. Pædher is Swedish cognate of Pedr
Namesakes of Brigitha
We could not find any notable namesake.