Bretta meaning and origin
Uncommon girl name Bretta is originated from Old English and Celtic, used primarily in English language, meaning of Bretta is "From Britain". Bretta is version of admired Brett. Brett is diminutive of Brendan. Brett means A Breton, Prince and Native of Brittany is used mainly in English and Breton is originated from Old English. Bretta is variant form of virtuous and frequently used Bridget. Bridget is a form of popular Brigitte. Bridget is equivalent of Brigitte in English language. Also Bridget is equivalent of Brighid in English language. Odd Bridget came from Celtic, meaning of Bridget is "Strength and The High One". Bretta is another transcription of Brittany. Of Old English origin, Infrequent Brittany, Brittany means "From Little Britain and England".
Variants of BrettaNames that rhyme with Bretta
Popularity of Bretta
Bretta is an uncommon baby name in United States, even after 43 years of presence it could not make beyond the top 4000. Over 419 babies in United States have been named Bretta. Also, Bretta is a familiar name in Kenya and Indonesia. As per our findings, over 1000 people has been named Bretta globally.
Numerological aspects of Bretta
You are the inspirational voice that your friends and family admire and are proud of. You always analyze something in your mind. You could be a poet because of the original way you express yourself. If you can buy it with money, it means it's cheap. You are a walking inspiration with an amazing aura. People see you as a stubborn and inflexible person. You secretly believe that you are a genius.
Other names liked by name hunters that are similar to Bretta
- Ailene - The popular girl name Ailene is rooted from English, Old French and Celtic, Ailene means "Beautiful and Darling Child". Ailene is a derivative of Alana.
- Bryana - Meaning of Bryana is Hill came from Celtic used as a girl name is used in English
- Ciana - Unusual Ciana is used prevalently in Italian and English, Ciana means "Reddish-Brown, Orange-Red Which was First Used In 1760 and Derives from Italian Terra Di Sienna = Earth of Siena, a City In Central Italy, Where the Coloring Material was First Produced and Reddish Orange-brown". It is rooted from Hebrew and English is used as a baby girl name. Ciana is derived from Sienna.
- Adan - Trendy Adan came from Hebrew, Celtic and African-Yoruba languages is a gender insensitive name, prevalently used in English, Hindi and Arabic, meaning of Adan is "Nobility, Variation of Adam from the Red Earth or Fire"
- Youn chiefly is used in Breton is originated from Celtic, meaning of Youn is "Yew or Shrub"
Namesakes of Bretta
We could not find any notable namesake.