Anica name meaning
What does Anica mean?
Offbeat Anica's origin is Hebrew bestowed upon girls, meaning of Anica is "Grace, A Familiar Form of Anna, God is Gracious, God has Shown Favour, Graceful or Mercy" is primarily used in Spanish, Danish, Finnish, Norwegian, Swedish, Slavic, Serbian and Hindi. Anica is abridged form of Anna. Anna is form of Hanna    . Also Anna is form of Germanic Names Beginning with Arn-. Anna is Greek, Old Greek and Latin equivalent of Channah or Hannah. Anna means Eagle, Full of Grace and He (God) Was Gracious is rooted from Hebrew and Old Greek. Also Anica is Slavic equivalent of Ana.. The name is celebrated on July 26th.
What's Anica like for a baby name?
Anica is a beautiful name for a baby girl. Its origin is Hebrew and means "favored grace", making it a truly meaningful choice. The name has a pleasant, melodic sound and could be used to honor someone special with the same name. It reflects beauty, kindness and gentleness in its bearer due to its meaning of "favored grace". Anica is an ideal option for parents looking for unique and original baby names that can stand out from the crowd. It's also easy to pronounce and spell which makes it more accessible for friends and family members. Anica will be sure to provide your daughter with lots of love, joy and happiness throughout her life!
How do I pronounce Anica?
The one syllabled name Anica is pronounced, AN-i-kaorah-NEE-tsa with emphasis on first AN syllable. The other ways to say the name is a-ni-ca.
Variants of Anica
Anne, Ana, Anna, Ann, Anders, Arne, Ane, Anneli, Alianna, Anneelizabeth, Ananias, Anianus, Aana, Thena, Aldana, Anaclara, Aenne, Anella, Anki, Hanna, Ans, Aemiliana, Anacarolina
View middle names that goes with Anica like Nary, Non, Ndia, Lucette, Olia,Names that rhyme with Anica
How popular is the name Anica?
Anica is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1970 and was able to reach the top 3000 names. In 1975, it ranked 2361st when 39 girls were named Anica. Over 1021 people have been named Anica in United States. Anica is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales still in use today. Also, in France, it has been in use since 1925 and achieved its top most rank of 852 in 1930.
But Anica is a popular baby name in Croatia where every 1 in 300 have the name as well as in, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Serbia and Slovenia. At least, 50000 people globally have been given the name as per our evaluation.
Anica in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological analysis of Anica
Set up a positive mindset and enjoy. You always act like everything's just great. You don't want to live an ordinary life and be remembered as some other folk who lived and died for nothing. Working harder than required is what you are known for. Good things don't just fall from the sky. You have to earn them. You know this. You are highly resourceful and respectful around people who value honesty, justice, and dreams.
Parents who liked Anica, loved these names
- Gabriele - Used largely in Norwegian and Finnish unheard-of, Gabriele is of Hebrew and Italian origin, Gabriele means "God is Strong or Hero of God" is a gender insensitive name
- Ato is Finnish form of Ate
- Marie-Josèphe - Hebrew name Marie-Josèphe means "Princess of the Sea or God Adds"
- Noemi - The prevalent unisex name Noemi is primarily used in German and English is originated from Hebrew, Noemi means "Pleasentness, Graceful or Sweet"
- Atti - Used commonly in Danish, English and Swedish dominant, Atti is originated from Old Norse is used for both genders. Atti is Old Norse equivalent of Algautr. Also Atti is Old Norse form of Azurr. Also Atti is form of Ahti in Finnish language. Also Atti is Finnish cognate of Ate
Sibling Names for Anica
If you've decided to name your baby girl "Anica", you might be looking for some great names to pair with it. Sibling names for Anica can be a fun way to create a cohesive and meaningful family name tradition. Here are some great ideas for sibling names that would go well with Anica.
Sister to Anica
Brother for Anica
Famous people named Anica
- Anica Černej, Slovene author and poet
- Anica Dobra, Serbian film actress
- Anica Kovač, Croatian former model best
Lists having Anica
- Biblical Girl Names
- Girl names beginning with A
- Hebrew Girl Names
- Danish Girl Names
- Finnish Girl Names
- Hindi Girl Names
- Norwegian Girl Names
- Serbian Girl Names
- Slavic Girl Names
- Spanish Girl Names
- Swedish Girl Names
- Indian Girl Names
- Baby Names that mean Grace
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Gracious
- Baby Names that mean Favour
- Baby Names that mean Graceful
- Baby Names that mean Mercy