Cidonio meaning and origin
Meaning of Cidonio is Originating In Sidon is commonly used in Portuguese is of Hebrew origin. The name is celebrated on on November 14.
Variants of CidonioNames that rhyme with Cidonio
Popularity of Cidonio
Cidonio is an uncommon name which might be exclusive to Mexico. At least, 100 people globally have been given the name as per our estimate.
Numerological analysis of Cidonio
You always put other people's needs and wishes before yours. But you just won't admit it. Leave your own mark in the world. It's time you give adventure and spontaneity a chance. You lack traveling and exploring. If someone catches your eye, you are into the person before you even know it. However, this affects your self-confidence in a negative way. Even if you hate it, you know that opening up to new experiences is good for your soul and personal progress.
Do you like Cidonio? You would love these names
- Efrain - Frequently Used Efrain particulary is used in Spanish has origin in Hebrew aimed at both boys and girls, meaning of Efrain is "Doubly Fruitful". On baby boy names chart, pleasing Efrain managed to reach 499 in year 1991 in United States
- Josipa - Of Hebrew origin, Josipa means "He (God) Will Add" which is used mainly in Slavic is aimed at girls
- Navon - Infrequent boy name Navon is used principally in Hebrew and English, Navon means "Wise" has its origin in Hebrew
- Madelynn - Famed Hebrew Madelynn is mainly used in English, meaning of Madelynn is "Of Magdala" is used for girls
- Maryjo - Maryjo's meaning is Wished-for Child or Sea of Bitterness is used specifically in English that came from Hebrew is bestowed upon girls
Namesakes of Cidonio
We could not find any notable namesake.