Rosalinda meaning and origin
Frequently Used Rosalinda primarily is used in Dutch, Italian, Swedish, English, German, Spanish, Gujarati, Norwegian, Danish and Finnish is originated from Germanic, Old High German and Latin given to both genders, meaning of Rosalinda is "Beautiful Rose, Fame, Lime, Linden or Lime-Wood Shield". Rosalinda is version of sacred and ceaseless Rose. Rose is a version of acclaimed and ever lasting Rosa. Meaning of Rose is Horse, Rose Flower and Rose Bush is originated from Germanic and Latin. Rosalinda is variation of admired and conifer Rosalind. Rosalind is variation of sacred, conifer and admired Rose. Also Rosalind is variant form of Rosalint. Rosalind's meaning is Linden, Lime and Lime-Wood Shield is originated from Latin and Germanic. Rosalinda is variant form of Rosalint. Also Rosalint is another transcription of ROS;LIND.
Variants of Rosalinda
Rosalinde, Rosalind, Rose, Rosalint, Rhozlyn, Rosalynne, Rosa, Chalina, Rada, Roza, Aaliyahrose, Rohana, Rosalina, Rozalinde, Roosa, Ros, Aliyah, Aaliyah, Rochana, Hannah, Rosalin, Roselina, Rosaline, RosaliaNames that rhyme with Rosalinda
Popularity of Rosalinda
In United States, Rosalinda was once a common name since emerging in 1914 it has been given to over 14962 babies. At its zenith in 1949,. However after 100 years, the name is currently sliding down on the charts. Moreover, the first name has been to Rosalinda is an uncommon baby name in France, even after 21 years of presence it could not make beyond the top 2000. Over 111 people have been named Rosalinda in France.
However things change on global perspective, Rosalinda is extremely popular in Philippines where every 1 in 800 have the name. Also the baby name is popular in Mexico. At least, 250000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our evaluation.
Rosalinda in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Rosalinda?
You can't stand being imprisoned by your feelings for someone. You would rather pretend that you don't have them. You lack motivation and courage to take an action. So what if you fail? You are a walking inspiration with an amazing aura. People admire your endless hope that things will get better in the world and your courage to do what others avoid to do. Once you get distressed, you turn to solitude for a while, until your soul heals.
Other names liked by soon-to-be-parents that are similar to Rosalinda
- Maira means Wished for Child or Sea of Bitterness has its origin in Latin and English and is used mainly in Irish, English and Spanish is used for both boys and girls
- Floribert - Originated from Latin and Old High German, Floribert means "Illustrious or Flourishing"
- Fantin - Latin name Fantin is a baby boy name, meaning of Fantin is "Child or Infant" is used in French
- Ignatius - Lofty and Evergreen boy name Ignatius is of Etrusk and Latin origin, meaning of Ignatius is "Fiery One, Red Hot or Burning" is commonly used in English and Swedish
- Vivia - Persistent and Curious Vivia is used in Faroese and Danish is a baby girl name and rooted from Latin, Vivia means "Full of Life"
Namesakes of Rosalinda
- Rosalinda Asuncion Vicente, Associate Justice of the Philippine Court of Appeals
- Rosalinda Celentano, Italian actress
- Rosalinda Rodríguez in Episode #1.1 as Actress
- Rosalinda Fallon in Parapsychology 101 as Actor
- In 2002, Rosalinda Rosal portrayed the role of N in action, drama movie S.E.L.D.A..
Lists having Rosalinda
- Boys names beginning with R
- Girls names beginning with R
- German Baby Names
- Latin Baby Names
- Danish Baby Names
- Dutch Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Finnish Baby Names
- Gujarati Baby Names
- Italian Baby Names
- Norwegian Baby Names
- Spanish Baby Names
- Swedish Baby Names
- Indian Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Beautiful
- Baby Names that mean Rose
- Baby Names that mean Fame
- Baby Names that mean Lime
- Baby Names that mean Linden
- Baby Names that mean Wood
- Baby Names that mean Shield