Austine meaning and origin
Austine's meaning is Majestic, Variant of Augustine, Worthy of Respect or Venerable came from Latin, primarily used in English is given to both boys and girls. Austine is form of widely accepted and conifer Austin. Austin is a variation of darling and perennial August. Also Austin is a variation of darling and perennial Augustin. Austin is shortened form of Augustine. Austin is form of Augustin or August in English language. Offbeat Austin's origin is Latin, meaning of Austin is "Helpful, The Dignified and Dignity".
Variants of Austine
View middle names that goes with Austine like Haley, Kacie, Ronda, Cierra, Lynette, Esey,Names that rhyme with Austine
Popularity of Austine
Austine is an uncommon baby name in United States, 47 years of presence was not sufficient to save the name and it finally disappeared in 2009. Over 321 babies in United States have been named Austine. The given name is a rare baby name in England and Wales where it is still in use. But Austine is a popular baby name in Nigeria where every 1 in 6000 have the name as well as in Kenya. According to our estimate, at least 60000 people have been bestowed Austine around the globe.
What numbers say about Austine?
You love your freedom and respect other people's freedom too. You are influential and use your influence to do great things. Details matter to you, especially when it comes to choosing your love partner. You encourage people to walk the harder path and fight for what they believe is right. You are passionate when it comes to relationships but cool off too easily. If you have things to be handled, you handle them right away, without much waiting.
Other names similar to Austine
- Oriana - Unorthodox Oriana has its origin in Latin and Old French is used primarily in Italian and English, Oriana means "Sun Ray or Dawning" is given to girls
- Gaétan - Used mainly in French, Gaétan has its origin in Latin and is given to baby boys, Gaétan means "From Caieta"
- Agostino - Unusual Agostino mostly is used in Italian, meaning of Agostino is "Venerable or Sublime" is a baby boy name has its origin in Latin
- Octavion - Unfamiliar Octavion has its origin in Latin language bestowed upon baby boys, Octavion means "Traditionally this Name was Given to the Eighth Child in a Large Family, Eighth Born and Born In the Eighth Month" is used chiefly in Spanish. Octavion is derived from Octavius.
- Canela - Curious girl name Canela is rooted from Latin, meaning of Canela is "Cinnamon"
Namesakes of Austine
We could not find any notable namesake.