Dorann name meaning
On This Page
What does Dorann mean?
Offbeat girl name Dorann is used majorly in English is of Old Greek origin. Dorann is form of biblical, customary and immutable Dora. Dora is variation of Old Norse Names Ending with -Dóra / -Dora.
Also Dora is variation of Greek Names Beginning with Dor- Or Ending with -Dor / -Dora: Greek Δωρον = Gift. Dora is shortened form of Dorothea. Also Dora is short form of Dorothy.
Dora is also short version of Isidora. Dora is also short of Theodora. Offbeat Dora's origin is Old Norse and Old Greek, meaning of Dora is "Gift and God and Kind".
Does Dorann work as a baby name?
Yes, Dorann is a great name for a baby girl. It is an American name that originates from the Old French word "dor" meaning "gift".
It gives off a strong and powerful message to the bearer of the name, as it conveys joy and blessing to those around them. The positive connotations of this name will last throughout their life, and hopefully bring them much happiness.
Overall, Dorann is an excellent choice for a baby girl's name.
How do I pronounce Dorann?
The three syllabled name Dorann is commonly pronounced as d(o)-ra-nn.
Variants of DorannNames that rhyme with Dorann
How popular is the name Dorann?
Dorann is an uncommon baby name in United States, 22 years of presence was not sufficient to save the name and it finally disappeared in 1971. There are over 170 babies that have been given the name Dorann in United States.
At least, 300 people around the globe have been given the name as per our research.
Numerological analysis of Dorann
You practically sabotage your own career with self-doubt and worry. Once you put your mind to something, there's no letting go until you get it done. Disloyalty, dishonesty, and betrayal are things that you can't stand because you are an honest and reliable person. Playing with words and using metaphors to confuse people is your specialty. Number 3 as an expression number reveals your charm, positive attitude toward life, and contagious smile.
Do you like Dorann? Read these names too
- Margaine - The Margaine means "Pearl" came from Greek
- Cleusa - The girl name Cleusa has origin in Old Greek, Cleusa means "Princess" is particulary used in Portuguese
- Selinda is used predominantly in Swedish and Danish used for girls has its origin in Old Greek and English. Selinda is form of The English Name Celinda in Nordic language
- Angela - Used largely in Tamil, Swedish and Icelandic durable and popular, Angela is of Old Greek origin and a unisex name, Angela means "Angel, Messenger of God or Heavenly Messenger"
- Alic means Protect or Man or Manly used for boys is originated from Greek and Old Greek is used primarily in English and Spanish
Middle names for Dorann
Here is a list of snowballing and brand-new middle names that go with the baby name Dorann.
View more middle names that goes with Dorann.
Sibling Names for Dorann
Looking for the perfect name to match with Dorann? Look no further! We have compiled a list of sibling names that perfectly complement the unique and beautiful name of Dorann. From classic to modern, these names are sure to inspire you in your search for the perfect baby name.
Names for Dorann's sister
Brother for Dorann
Famous people named Dorann
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Dorann
- Girl names beginning with D
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Greek Girl Names
- Girl names that starts with Dor
- Girl names that ends with -ann
- Baby Names that mean Kind
- Baby Names that mean Gift
- Baby Names that mean God