Dorelia meaning and origin
Predominantly used in English isolated, Dorelia used for baby girls is originated from Old Greek. Dorelia is variant form of everlasting and frequently used Doris. Doris is variation of biblical, frequently used and imperishable Dorothea. Doris is abridged form of Dorothea. Meaning of Doris is Bountiful and Name of a Place is originated from Old Greek and English. Also. Dorelia is form of customary and enduring Dora. Dora is variation of Old Norse Names Ending with -Dóra / -Dora. Also Dora is version of Greek Names Beginning with Dor- Or Ending with -Dor / -Dora: Greek Δωρον = Gift. Dora is short version of Dorothea. Also Dora is short of Dorothy. Dora is also shortened form of Isidora. Dora is also diminutive of Theodora.
Variants of Dorelia
View middle names that goes with Dorelia like Cina, Leatrice, Cien, Bulah,Names that rhyme with Dorelia
Popularity of Dorelia
Dorelia is a rare baby name in United States there is very thin chances of it still being given. Also, Dorelia is a familiar name in Colombia. At least, 100 people around the globe have been given the name as per our findings.
What numbers say about Dorelia?
You don't take love very seriously. Make new mistakes and stop obsessing over old ones. In order to achieve great things and become the influencer you always dreamed to be, you have to pay attention to people because believe it or not, they play their part in a person's career success. Things don't have to go according to the plan all the time because life would be boring as hell if they did. You need time to heal and recover.
Other names similar to Dorelia
- Peggy - Acclaimed and Ceaseless Peggy came from Old Greek is used in Norwegian, Danish and English, meaning of Peggy is "Variation of Margaret or Pearl" is bestowed upon both genders
- Fanelya is originated from Greek, Fanelya means "Crowning"
- Dorothea - Durable and Predominant Dorothea principally is used in German, Finnish and Dutch aimed at both sexes, meaning of Dorothea is "Gift or Gift of God" has its origin in Old Greek
- Bastián - Meaning of Bastián is From Sebaste used for baby boys which is used in Spanish has its origin in Old Greek
- Ellah - Meaning of Ellah is Brilliant and Gabriella used for girls is of French and Hebrew origin. Ellah is derivation of Ella.
Namesakes of Dorelia
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Dorelia
- Girl names beginning with D
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Greek Girl Names
- Unique English Names
- Girl names that starts with Dor
- Girl names that ends with -lia
- Baby Names that mean Kind
- Baby Names that mean Gift
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Woman
- Baby Names that mean Sea
- Baby Names that mean Place
- Baby Names that mean Bountiful