Ellese meaning and origin
Rare girl name Ellese is originated from Old Greek. Ellese is a variation of Elysia. Elysia is English form of Alicia. Also Elysia is English form of Elizabeth. Of Old Greek and Germanic origin, Rare Elysia is chiefly used in English language, Elysia means "Elysium and Elysion".
Variants of ElleseNames that rhyme with Ellese
Popularity of Ellese
Ellese is an uncommon baby name in United States, its highest ever rank is 4814 (1919) in its 13 years run on United States naming chart. In England and Wales, it has been in use since 1996 and peaked in 1996 when it ranked 1434th. There are over 105 babies that have been given the name Ellese in England and Wales. According to our research, over 100 babies have been named Ellese globally.
What numbers say about Ellese?
Meditation is your thing. Due to your naivety, you are taken advantage of very often. You are deeply related to the 5 senses. Whatever you do, make sure you do it with heart. Your friends are like addicted to you, but your family isn't very happy with how you live your life cause you are restless. Partnerships are exclusively important to you. To have number 22 as your expression no means you are destined for great things.
Do you like Ellese? Other names you would love
- Galatea - Galatea's meaning is White As Milk is used prevalently in Greek and English, a girl name has origin in Old Greek
- Aledra - Unexpected Aledra has its origin in Arabic and Old Greek, Aledra means "Defender of Men and Alexein Which Means to Ward Off to Defend" is used as a baby girl name. Aledra is derived from Alexandra.
- Agnese - Agnese's meaning is The Pure or The Chaste is chiefly used in Latvian and Norwegian is a baby girl name is originated from Old Greek
- Demokrit - Meaning of Demokrit is Judge of the People used for baby boys and originated from Old Greek is used especially in German
- Jorgie - Unusual Jorgie substantially is used in English, meaning of Jorgie is "Farmer or Earthworker", a baby girl name is rooted from Old Greek
Namesakes of Ellese
We could not find any notable namesake.