Emanuele meaning and origin
Emanuele's meaning is God is with Us is used mostly in Italian used for boys has its origin in Hebrew. Emanuele is a variant of perennial and biblical Manuel. Manuel is form of biblical and customary Emanuel. Also Manuel is form of loved and biblical Immanuel. Manuel is a diminutive of Emmanuel. Manuel is Spanish cognate of Emanuel or Immanuel. Originated from Hebrew, Odd Manuel, Manuel means "Powerful, God is with Us and Strong".
Variants of EmanueleNames that rhyme with Emanuele
Popularity of Emanuele
Emanuele was a popular name in Italy. Over 49130 babies have been given the moniker in 20 years. At the peak of its usage in 1999, the moniker grabbed the 24th spot and 2987 baby boys were given the name. However after 20 years, the name is on free fall on the charts but still dominating the charts. In addition to that, the first name has been in the top 50 baby names 20 times Emanuele is an uncommon baby name in United States, even after 44 years of presence it could not make beyond the top 3000. Over 305 people have been named Emanuele in United States. In England and Wales, it is relatively new, first appeared in 2001. During its 23 years of usage in France, it had made up to just the top 2000 boy names. In Switzerland, it has been in use since 1998 but could not make beyond the top 400. There are over 310 babies that have been given the name Emanuele in Switzerland.
Emanuele is a rare baby name in Ireland still in use today. But Emanuele is a popular baby name in Brazil where every 1 in 40000 have the name. According to our evaluation, over 80000 babies have been named Emanuele globally.
Emanuele in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Here's what numbers has to say about Emanuele
If you notice someone being superficial, you walk away. Learn to let go of things that don't belong in your life anymore. Follow your gut, not people. You never establish clumsy connections. You are easy to talk to and your open mind allows people to give it to you straight. You are pretty, smart and charismatic, you still doubt yourself. You want a stable, deep connection with people. Achieving inner peace and harmony in life is what's most important to you.
Other names liked by would be parents that are similar to Emanuele
- Massimiliano - Uncommon boy name Massimiliano is originated from Latin used in Italian language, Massimiliano means "Greatest or Very Great"
- Renardo - Mainly used in Italian far-out, Renardo means "Courageous, Mighty and Powerful" is a unisex name has its origin in Germanic. Renardo is resultant of Reynard.
- Pasqualina - Infrequent girl name Pasqualina means "Easter or Pass". Its origin is in Hebrew and Latin is commonly used in Italian
- Amedeo - Amedeo's meaning is Love of God or God! is of Latin origin, a baby boy name is used substantially in Italian
- Geltrude - Used specifically in Italian, Geltrude means "Power or Strength" and is used for baby girls is rooted from Old High German and Germanic
Namesakes of Emanuele
- Emanuele Nicosia, automobile designer from Italy
- Emanuele Severino, contemporary Italian philosopher
- Emanuele Basile, captain of the Carabinieri and a collaborator of Paolo Borsellino on anti-Mafia investigations
- Emanuele Nutile, Italian writer and composer of Neapolitan songs
- Emanuele Luzzati, Italian painter, production designer, illustrator
- Emanuele Crialese, Italian screenwriter and film director
- Emanuele Idini, retired freestyle swimmer from Italy
- Emanuele Beraudo di Pralormo, Italian horse rider
- Emanuele Viscuso, sculptor, a musician
- Emanuele Pirro, Italian racing driver who has raced in Formula One
- Emanuele Naspetti, racing driver and entrepreneur from Italy
- Emanuele d'Astorga, Italian composer known mainly for his 'Stabat Mater'
- Emanuele Canonica, Italian professional golfer
- Emanuele Merisi, Italian former professional swimmer, specialized
- Emanuele Filiberto of Savoy, Prince of Venice, member of the House of Savoy and the son and heir of Vittorio Emanuele di Savoia
- Emanuele Pesaresi, former Italian footballer
- Emanuele Pesoli, Italian professional footballer
- Emanuele Filippini, Italian retired footballer
- Emanuele Calaiò, Italian footballer who plays as a striker
- Emanuele Belardi, goalkeeper
- Emanuele Manitta, A native of Caltagirone, Sicily
- Emanuele Sella, Italian former road racing cyclist,
- Emanuele De Santi in Adam Chaplin as Director
- Emanuele Ancorini in The Interrogation as Actor
- Emanuele Arnone is the composer of movie Sweet Talk
- Emanuele Cannarsa played leading character of Danieli in 1977 crime and drama flick Torino violenta.
- Emanuele Cerman played the central character of Herbert West in 2017 horror, sci-fi movie Herbert West: Re-Animator.
- In flick, 28½, Emanuele Simontacchi portrayed Andrea.
- In 2007 comedy film, Mi fido di te, Emanuele Arrigazzi portrayed Vladimir.
- In 2017, Emanuele Bosi characterized the role of N in drama movie There is a world outside.