Sharlene name meaning
What does Sharlene mean?
Sharlene's meaning is Little and Womanly, Man, Free Man, Female Version of Charles or Carl is notably used in English which is rooted from Germanic and English is used as a girl name . Sharlene is a variation of well-liked and evergreen Charlotte. Charlotte is form of imperishable and renowned Caroline. Charlotte is feminine form of Charles or. Charlotte is French cognate of Charlot. Originated from Germanic and Old High German, Widely Accepted Charlotte, Charlotte means "Tiny and Feminine, Free Man and Little and Womanly". Sharlene is form of durable and widely accepted Caroline. Caroline is variant form of persistent and preeminent Coralie. Caroline is derivative of Charles. Also Caroline is derivation of Charlotte. Caroline is equivalent of Carolina in Danish language. Well-Known Germanic and Old High German Caroline, meaning of Caroline is "Husband and Little and Womanly". Sharlene is variant form of long standing and celebrated Carol. Carol is a variation of CharlesCarolus. Carol is a diminutive of Caroline. Carol is equivalent of Caroline in English language. Also Carol is equivalent of Carole in English language. Carol means Strong and Womanly came from English, Germanic and Old High German. Sharlene is variant transcription of Charlene. Charlene is variant form of persistent and acclaimed Caroline. Also Charlene is form of trendy and conifer Charlotte. Charlene is also form of famed Sharlene. Charlene is English cognate of Charline. Charlene's meaning is Strong, Husband and Small Beauty is of Germanic and Old High German origin.
How do I pronounce Sharlene?
The two syllabled name Sharlene is commonly pronounced as sh(a)-rle-ne. There are multiple ways to say the baby name, i.e., shar-lene.
Variants of Sharlene
View middle names that goes with Sharlene like Gisselle, Puss, Isaure, Emmaline, Mittie, Jyia,Names that rhyme with Sharlene
How popular is the name Sharlene?
Sharlene used to be a common name in United States, first appeared in 1917 and over 12096 babies have been given the name in 99 years. When at its peak in 1949,. However the graph is now showing a downward trend after 99 years. Additionally, the first name has been in Sharlene is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales where it has been in use since 1996 and peaked in 1997 when it ranked 2411st. It had a short run of 6 years on Ireland girl names chart. In France, it has been in use since 1990 and peaked in 1994 when it ranked 1807th. Over 109 people have been named Sharlene in France.
Sharlene is a common name in South Africa, Canada, Brazil, Philippines, Australia, New Zealand and England while somewhat familiar name in Trinidad and Tobago, Jamaica, Scotland, Kenya, Bahamas, DR Congo, Fiji, Northern Ireland and Netherlands. At least, 30000 people globally have carried Sharlene as their given name according to our findings.
Numerological analysis of Sharlene
Your best character traits are individuality and independence. The letter S as your cornerstone reveals your wish to leave your mark in the world. Your impulsiveness and short temper are your worst character traits you need to work on. Learning new skills will make you feel so much better and boost your confidence more than you imagine. Stay curious but don't stress over things because everything's built to change, and not only people but everything you can think of.
Do you like Sharlene? You would love these names
- Muriel - Unfading and Outstanding Muriel majorly is used in French and Norwegian, meaning of Muriel is "Sea-bright or Princess of the Sea", a gender insensitive name has origin in Hebrew, Irish and Celtic. In 1953, dominant Muriel was the 494th most popular name on the list of baby girl names in United States
- Marisela - Renowned Marisela has its origin in Italian, Latin and Spanish languages bestowed upon both boys and girls, Marisela means "Celia or María" is primarily used in Spanish and English
- Heath - Heath's meaning is Heath, Wasteland or The Element Haeth Which Means Heath used for both sexes that originated from Old English is principally used in English and English
- Aspen - Meaning of Aspen is The Aspen is originated from English which is used dominantly in English is a gender insensitive name
- Lilyana - Admired Lilyana is originated from Latin and Old English, Lilyana means "Lily" and a baby girl name is used largely in Slavic and English
Famous people named Sharlene
- Sharlene San Pedro, Filipino actress and VJ
- Sharlene Wells Hawkes, from Salt Lake City, Utah, was Miss America 1985
- Sharlene Whyte, English actress
- Sharlene Ruffino in The Curious Case of Benjamin Button as Costume and Wardrobe Department
- Sharlene Rochard in Little Richard as Actress
- Sharlene Grover in The Dark Knight as Actress
- Sharlene Martin in Friday the 13th Part VIII: Jason Takes Manhattan as Actress
- Sharlene Royer in X-Men: Days of Future Past as Stunts
- Sharlene Taulé in Yuniol as Actress
- Sharlene Baker is writer of movie Love Always
- In 2012, Sharlene Brown characterized the role of Harker's Assistant in horror movie Dracula: Reborn.
Lists having Sharlene
- Girl names beginning with S
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- German Girl Names
- Girl names that starts with Shar
- Girl names that ends with -lene
- Baby Names that mean Little
- Baby Names that mean Womanly
- Baby Names that mean Man
- Baby Names that mean Free
- Baby Names that mean Female