Halim name meaning
On This Page
What does Halim mean?
Infrequent boy name Halim is majorly used in Finnish, Arabic, Swedish, Danish, Norwegian and Sindhi, Halim means "Gentle, Generous, Forbearing or Grown Up" has origin in Arabic and Quran. Halim is Latin equivalent of The Arabic Name حليم Meaning Mild, Patient, Tolerant.
Is Halim a pleasant name for a baby?
Halim is a unique and uncommon baby boy name of Arabic origin. It carries a beautiful meaning of "gentle" which perfectly suits the temperament of an adorable little baby.
The name Halim exudes warmth, tenderness, and kindness, making it a perfect choice for parents who wish to bestow their son with a name that reflects his gentle nature. There's a certain charm and elegance to the name Halim that sets it apart from other Arabic names, making it even more appealing to parents who are seeking something distinctive for their precious bundle of joy.
Overall, Halim is a delightful name that encompasses all the positive qualities one could want in their child's moniker.
How do I pronounce Halim?
The most common pronunciation of two syllabled Halim is ha-lim.
Variants of HalimNames that rhyme with Halim
How popular is the name Halim?
Halim is a familiar baby name in France, it has been in use since 1958 and was able to reach the top 500 names. In 1981, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 412 on boy names chart when 62 babies were given the name Halim.
Over 1443 people have been named Halim in France. Halim is an uncommon baby name in United States, although it has been in use since 1975 but could not make beyond the top 5000.
Over 195 people have been named Halim in United States. Also, it is uncommon in England and Wales, where it has been in use since 1999 and peaked in 2004 when it ranked 2304th.
But Halim is a popular baby name in India where every 1 in 40000 have the name as well as in, Indonesia, Turkey, Algeria, Malaysia, Bangladesh and Egypt. According to our estimate, at least 150000 people have been bestowed Halim around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Halim
You take good care of your body and overall health. You believe you were created for great things, however, sometimes you doubt the value of your goals. Number 1 reveals your positive attitude and originality. You are the innovator, the one who organizes parties or sleepovers, and the initiator for doing unusual stuff. You love to change and can't stand constancy and monotony. Your failures motivate you.
Other names similar to Halim
- Manaal - Outlandish Manaal majorly is used in Marathi, Marathi and Kannada is a gender-neutral name, meaning of Manaal is "A Bird, Attainment or Achievement"
- Haniah - Anomalous Haniah came from American and Native is used in Sindhi and Arabic, meaning of Haniah is "Agreeable or Bliss" is used as a unisex name
- Gulika - Girl name Gulika is used substantially in Gujarati, Arabic and Malayalam, meaning of Gulika is "Ball, A Pearl or Anything Round"
- Arwah principally is used in Arabic and Arabic, meaning of Arwah is "More Delicate, Breath of Air or More Gracious" is a gender-neutral name
- Aini - Meaning of Aini is Source or Resembling a Spring Flower is rooted from Arabic notably used in Danish and Kannada is used as a gender-neutral name
Sibling Names for Halim
Introducing a list of unique and beautiful names for baby boy Halim's siblings. From classic to modern, these names are sure to complement and add charm to your new addition. Take a look and find the perfect match for your family!
For a sister
Brother for Halim
Famous people named Halim
- Halim El-Dabh, Egyptian American composer, musician
- Halim Barakat, Arab novelist and sociologist
- Halim Haryanto, former professional Badminton men's doubles player
- Halim Medaci, Algerian footballer
- Halim Shah, First-class and List A cricketer from Bangladesh
- Halima Rashid in Daniel Baldwin/Jermaine Jackson as
- Halima Nagori in Welcome to Karachi as Actress
- Halima Karaouane in Much Loved as Actor
- In 1989 comedy, family film, Oh Fatimah, Halim Sabir portrayed N.
Lists having Halim
- Boy names beginning with H
- Arabic Boy Names
- American Boy Names
- English Boy Names
- Danish Boy Names
- Finnish Boy Names
- Sindhi Boy Names
- Norwegian Boy Names
- Swedish Boy Names
- Indian Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean Gentle
- Baby Names that mean Generous
- Baby Names that mean Compassionate
- Baby Names that mean Tranquil
- Baby Names that mean Mild
- Baby Names that mean Patient
- Baby Names that mean Sweet
- Baby Names that mean Friendly