Hedya name meaning
On This Page
What does Hedya mean?
Hedya has its origin in Arab and Hebrew is specifically used in Hebrew used as a baby girl name, Hedya means "Gift or Present". Hedya is resultant of Hedia. Hedia is form of Hedda.
Also Hedia is version of eminent Hedy. Hedia dominantly is used in English and Hebrew, meaning of Hedia is "Who Guides" is rooted from Old Greek and Quran.
How do I pronounce Hedya?
Two syllabled Hedya is most commonly pronounced as he(d)-ya.Names that rhyme with Hedya
How popular is the name Hedya?
Hedya is an uncommon name which might be exclusive to Tunisia. As per our evaluation, over 100 babies have been bestowed Hedya around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Hedya
You are trustworthy and hate liars who obsess over material things. It's far better than righting wrongs that can't be undone or fixed. Appreciate yourself and your partner more. Otherwise, you'll end up alone. You are always open to new adventures. If your name ends up with the letter A, it means you are a creative fellow with a great wish to succeed in your career. If letter A is your capstone in your name, you are romantic by nature. However, you are also interested in action.
Do you like Hedya? Read these names too
- Kuba - Originated from Hebrew, Frequently Used Kuba is used chiefly in Polish and Czech is a baby boy name. Kuba is Polish and Czech form of Jacob. Also Kuba is Polish and Czech equivalent of Jakub
- Giordano - Unheard-of Giordano especially is used in Italian is originated from Hebrew, meaning of Giordano is "The Descending" is bestowed upon baby boys
- Joram - Used mainly in Dutch and German atypical, Joram aimed at boys has its origin in Hebrew, Joram means "God is Exalted"
- Talayia means The Word Tal with the Meaning Dew and Blooming is a girl name is of Hebrew origin. Talayia is derived from Talia.
- Jone - Meaning of Jone is Female Version of John, Gift from God or Yahweh is Gracious used for both genders has its origin in Hebrew is mainly used in Finnish, Welsh and Norwegian
Sibling Names for Hedya
Hedya is a beautiful name that captures grace, elegance and strength. If you're considering this name, you may be wondering what names would pair well with it for siblings. Here are some ideas to help inspire your baby naming journey!
Sister to Hedya
Brother to Hedya
Famous people named Hedya
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Hedya
- Girl names beginning with H
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Hebrew Girl Names
- Baby Names that mean Gift
- Baby Names that mean Present