Johannie meaning and origin
Substantially used in English recent and rarefied, Johannie means "God is Merciful" that came from Hebrew is aimed at girls. Johannie is a version of perennial, biblical and desirable Jeanne. Jeanne is French equivalent of Johanna. Also Jeanne is English and French cognate of Jane. Jeanne is also French and English cognate of Jean. Jeanne is also equivalent of Jeanine in French and English languages. Creative and adventurous and Fresh Hebrew Jeanne, meaning of Jeanne is "Variant of Jane and God is Gracious". Johannie is variant spelling of Johanne. Johanne is form of JeanneJane. Also Johanne is version of biblical, durable and outstanding Johanna. Johanne is diminutive of Johana. Johanne means God is Merciful, God's Blessing and Yahweh is Gracious is originated from Hebrew. Johannie is celebrated on May 8th or May 30th.
Variants of Johannie
View middle names that goes with Johannie like Zaia, Ndia,Names that rhyme with Johannie
Popularity of Johannie
Johannie is a unique baby name in France, it has been in use since 1975 and was able to reach the top 800 names. In 1987, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 762 on girl names chart when 33 babies were named Johannie. Over 298 people have been named Johannie in France. Johannie is a rare baby name in United States still in use today. Also, Johannie is a familiar name in Canada, Zimbabwe, Philippines and South Africa. At least, 600 people globally have been given the name as per our research.
Here's what numbers has to say about Johannie
People always leave the hard lifting to you because they know you are going to take care of everything. Everything you have, you acquired alone, thanks to your hard work and putting your best efforts into achieving your goals. You never take love relationships seriously in order to avoid disappointment. To have letter J as your cornerstone means to stand for fairness, balance, justice, and equality.
Looking for names similar to Johannie? Please go through the following names
- Jeram - Meaning of Jeram is Brother of Gertrude is of Hebrew origin aimed at baby boys is used substantially in Marathi and Kannada
- Yirmiyahu - Majorly used in Hebrew, Yirmiyahu is used as a boy name. It is rooted from Hebrew, meaning of Yirmiyahu is "Yahwe Uplifts"
- Shelom - Meaning of Shelom is Peace and Peaceful is rooted from Hebrew is used as a baby girl name. Shelom is derivation of Shalom.
- Jorey - Odd unisex name Jorey is originated from Hebrew, meaning of Jorey is "To Flow Down and Earth" is especially used in English. Jorey is a shortened form of Jordan.
- Marilise is originated from Hebrew, Marilise means "God is Plenitude or Sea"
Namesakes of Johannie
We could not find any notable namesake.