Carlin name meaning
On This Page
What does Carlin mean?
Meaning of Carlin is Female Version of Carl, Charles or Small Champion is originated from Irish and Gaelic given to both boys and girls is used commonly in English. Carlin is version of outstanding and all time favorite Carl.
Carl is variation of famed and enduring Karl. Also Carl is variation of Carlin. Carl is also form of everlasting and widely accepted Carlisle. Carl is resulted from Charles. Meaning of Carl is Strong, Army and Farmer came from Germanic and Old English.
How do I pronounce Carlin?
Two syllabled Carlin is pronounced as c(a)-rlin. There are multiple ways to say the baby name, i.e., car-lin.
Variants of Carlin
How popular is the name Carlin?
Carlin is a familiar baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1905 and was able to reach the top 2000 names. In 1905, it ranked 1233rd when 62 boy were named Carlin.
Over 4286 people have been named Carlin in United States. Carlin is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales, in use since 1996, peaked in 2001 when it ranked 1949th.
Also, Carlin is a familiar name in DR Congo, South Africa, Indonesia, Peru, Venezuela, Brazil, India, Canada, Philippines and Haiti. At least, 5000 people globally have been given the name as per our findings.
Carlin in Nordic countries
Numerological aspects of Carlin
You are a walking motivation and inspire people to take control over their lives and make the best of themselves. You are the most self-motivated person you know. If letter C is your cornerstone, you have a highly developed intuition. You always act like everything's just great. You remind people that life is for you to live it, and not survive, something many do these days. You can't imagine yourself tied to one person for the rest of your life.
Go through the following names similar to Carlin
- Whitcombe - Used specifically in English, Whitcombe means "From the White Valley or Wide Valley" and is given to boys is rooted from English
- Mackie - Used in English durable and uncommon, Mackie is used typically as a gender insensitive name, Mackie means "Taken from Mackenzie, Son of and Greatest" came from Gaelic and Scottish. Mackie is a short version of Mac.
- Holden - Famous unisex name Holden has its origin in Old English, meaning of Holden is "Kindly or Deep Valley Hollow In the Valley" is principally used in English
- Aliceson - Uncommon unisex name Aliceson is largely used in English language, meaning of Aliceson is "Son of All"
- Cordero - Of Spanish origin, Customary Cordero is used in English used as a unisex name, Cordero means "Lamb"
Sibling Names for Carlin
Carlin is a charming baby name for parents who want something unique and unconventional. If you're looking for sibling names that go well with Carlin, we've compiled a list of suggestions that are equally distinctive and stylish. Check out these 10 baby name ideas to find the perfect match for your new bundle of joy.
Sister for Carlin
Brother for Carlin
Famous people named Carlin
- Carlin Glynn, American singer and retired actress
- Carlin Hartman, is currently an Assistant Basketball Coach at the University of Oklahoma
- Carlina Cruz in Maricela as Actress
- Carling Talcott in Scorched Earth as Actress
Lists having Carlin
- Boys names beginning with C
- Girls names beginning with C
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Gaelic Baby Names
- Irish Baby Names
- Girl names that starts with Carl
- Boy names that ends with -lin
- Baby Names that mean Female
- Baby Names that mean Small
- Baby Names that mean Champion