Claudie meaning and origin
The popular and classy unisex name Claudie is principally used in English, Swedish, Danish and Finnish is originated from Latin, Claudie means "Lame". Claudie is form of widely accepted and conifer Claudia. Claudia is feminine form of Claudius. Claudia is manly variant of [Claus As Well. Claudia's meaning is The Limping, Reference to the Gender of the Claudian and Disabled is of Latin origin.. The name is celebrated on June 6 or February 15.
Variants of Claudie
View middle names that goes with Claudie like Marin, Isadore, Tillie, Donie, Bridgette, Tessie,Names that rhyme with Claudie
Popularity of Claudie
Claudie was among the popular names in France. Since emerging in 1902 around 24712 babies have been given the moniker. At its zenith in 1956, 870 girls were bestowed the name and it was ranked at 90th position. However after 142 years, the name is currently sliding down on the charts. In addition to that, the first name has been in the top 100 baby names 12 times Claudie used to be a common name in United States, first appeared in 1880 and over 6716 babies have been given the name in 186 years. When at its peak in 1900,. After 186 years of usage, the name has fallen out of the charts. In addition to that, the given name has been in
Claudie is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales where it is still in use. Claudie is a common name in Canada while somewhat familiar name in Czech Republic, Haiti, Gabon, Belgium, South Africa, Philippines, Netherlands, England and DR Congo. According to our findings, over 30000 babies have been named Claudie globally.
Claudie in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Claudie?
People admire your spirit. You want to achieve a great success and accomplish your dreams in order to prove yourself you can do it. You are dominant in your circle of friends. You prefer to handle things alone. This reflects your self-confidence and self-reliance. You are all about independence, and like to have your own possessions because you like to enjoy luxury but not at any prize. You have some crazy dreams you want to achieve one day.
You would love these names similar to Claudie
- Clarette - Unwonted Clarettes origin is English, Latin and French bestowed upon girls, meaning of Clarette is "Clear, Famous and Clear and Bright". Clarette is shortened form of Clare.
- Elyane - Queer girl name Elyane means "God is My Salvation" is rooted from Latin and Hebrew languages
- Elviana has its origin in Latin is a baby girl name, Elviana means "Helvius" is used in Italian
- Lucetta - Largely used in Italian, English and French long standing and outstanding, Lucetta is of Latin origin, meaning of Lucetta is "Shining, Light or Daylight Babies" is aimed at girls
- Gaia - Used notably in Danish, Italian and Swedish far-out, Gaia means "The Word Ge with the Meaning Earth" used as a baby girl name is rooted from Old Greek and Latin
Namesakes of Claudie
- Claudie Haigneré, French doctor, politician
- Claudie Blakley, English actress
- Claudie Minor, former tackle in the National Football League
- Claudie Ossard in Le fabuleux destin d'Amélie Poulain as Producer
- Claudie Lange in The Bible: In the Beginning... as Actress
- Actor Claudie Arif, known for movie My Wife's Name Is Maurice
- In 1974 flick, L'homme qui voulait violer le monde, Claudie Bregeon characterized N.
- Claudie Clèves, from 1933 movie Tout pour l'amour, who characterized Lixie.
- Claudie Lombard, from 1929 flick Graine au vent, who characterized Fernande.